<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Depression
written on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 @ 11:10 PM ✈

I just don't get it.

I guess it's hard for someone who never actually has depression to understand someone who does. Slumps and depression are just different. But why... why do you self-deprecate? Like, what purpose? What makes you think that in the first place? I can go on and on using my roommate as an example (because she's been extremely self-deprecating lately. I don't know is it because of guys? I mean, she has been drinking more than usual -.- ) Even I noticed she cussed more than usual, she asks if she's ugly more often than usual. I feel like it's because she's been talking to guys... O.O And then she gets pretty anxious when they don't talk to her or reply her. Dude, it's just boys. Like she said, "boys ain't shit," so why is she so riled up? This happened too often in too short of a time. I feel like I'm running out of patience, tolerance, compassion etc for her. It's draining. I barely just got myself back together. Maybe that's why I have less tolerance than usual.
I woke up from my nap just slightly bothered by some recent events.

--
"The Little Prince" Review
I just finished the short novel. This was quite an interesting read because it felt like nothing was answered. I think it actually makes you think a lot. The ending was pretty sad. It was hard to decide whether the ending was this or that because it just felt so open-ended. I think it makes you question many things because since the beginning, the Little Prince questioned everything. Look at that, the novel felt so unsure, I wrote "I think" a lot for this short paragraph haha
I thought I had lots to say about it, but it's pretty hard to put into words.

--
I stayed up 'til 4:30am last night painting my dang tree. It didn't come out good, but in class, my critique wasn't even that bad. The main thing Owen said was "do the little shapes" (and other changes) and I felt quite relieved. It was a good day because I enjoyed the light morning rain. Also, Genai sat next to me today so I had a nice chat with her ^^ We got let out early so I went to the Pencil Test Lab to finish my animation. I didn't want to think about it anymore so I just did it. I finished about an hour-ish earlier. It looked bad. And I really liked my other classmates' works ToT But Jef said it looked good (though no one liked it LOL that awkward silence... haha). And I was really glad I went up to get a critique from him. At first I didn't want to because it's just so bad. But Hsiu Hsiu's right: the critique is good for future reference. And Jef was fun ahaha I can't get over how he kept meowing my goodness. Anyway, the critique was fun. I also enjoyed chatting with my group mates, Hsiu Hsiu and Emerson. We researched 'glitter bomb' because it was going to be in Hsiu's animation, and we wanted to know how it worked xD Meanwhile, Emerson didn't want to do thumbnails for the next project LOL Even though I really thought about skipping class, I knew I was gonna miss out on a fun day. I really love Hsiu Hsiu (& her style lol) and I told her I wanted to draw Moonbyul & she was like "do it!" xD I love my A/I friendssss why are they so carefree and supportiveee ToT

And then I came home and napped.
I'm also still super sore from my 10 min workout Sunday morning? Like, whyyyy x'D (okay, it's because I hadn't exercised in forever)
OH. I also got a call from Cinnaholic for an interview on Friday. I'M NERVOUS.

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life