konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Chilling with Arlene
written on Saturday, March 24, 2018 @ 2:15 AM ✈
Went out with Arlene today! Was supposed to meet up with Celine, but she ended up getting sick, so it was just me and Arlene. We met at the Student Union's Starbucks, and I tried their new drink, Crystal Ball Frappucino. I got purple sprinkles, so I'm supposed to have a magical day. Uhm, the day turned out to be very much bad luck LOL
We were going to have a sketchventure but that didn't happen LOL We bussed to Eastridge after we checked out the Kaleid Art Gallery. I found my wish stick on the wagon! :D They hung it up lol We got to the mall, shopped around at Forever 21 (I always end up buying something if I go with her to F21? LOL I got lots of cute socks :3 ) I think we went to Daiso afterward and then we ate at the food court. Oh we also took a photo booth photo. She really likes those ahaha Also my 1st one? Hm, I wish I could take ones at J-town with Polaris (because those probably aren't broken :p) I was super full? And I was feeling uncomfortably full, like I wanted to throw up. But I had one more bite. Must be because I've been eating very little these few days. After we finished eating, we just chilled and talked about a lot of random stuff about school and classmates.
Then we went to Round 1. And this is where the "bad luck" happened. First of all, I met this rude employee? This Asian dude. I got credit refill and then I asked if someone could adjust the toy in the crane, and he gave me an exasperated "ugh" expression? He turned to ask someone I guess? But Arlene and I walked away and I looked at her and said "What the heck? He was so annoyed or something!" We waited a while, and we turned back towards the counter. HE WAS WALKING AWAY. TOWARD THE BOWLING ALLEY. I was so done with him. Luckily, this other dude that I see often (does he remember me? haha) adjusted the toy. After like 3 tries, I gave up and we went to play time play for an hour-ish. Though now that I think about it, I wonder if the girl gave me the right amount? Because we should've gotten 80 minutes, but it felt like we only got 60 minutes? Anyway, we played a lot of the arcade time plays. We ranked in the Jurassic Park one! haha 12th place. Afterward our time play ran out, we went to try the cat again. IT HATES ME. I gave up again and Arlene said I should try this other cat one (it wasn't as cute lol) but it seemed like she liked it, so I was like ok. I wasn't even really thinking about the strategies... guess who got the squishy cat in ONE TRY. I got even more mad about that ahahaha (when I say mad, I wasn't really "mad" lol) so I had to go get the other cat LOL and I told Arlene she could have the cat haha.
So the dude who adjusted it earlier, I had to keep calling him over, to the point where he asked how many times we tried. I told him probably over 20. He said, if you try over 20 times, we get the toy as consolation. So he checked, and yes I played over 20 times, and so he gave it to me. (Also, before that I avoided the rude dude -.-)
Then we headed over to the photo booth. Only one worked, so we took the photos with our cats xD We were gonna go decorate them, but my side of the screen was all glitchy and didn't respond to my pen so I was sad ToT but Arlene decorated them so yay~ Need to learn Japanese to read the screens ahaha We were supposed to have a free photo session because it was given with time play, but we checked and saw that it took my credits, and that I didn't have any more privileges aka my previous time play photo session with Steph. So we asked at the counter, and they had to call over the manager. He explained that it was because our time play ended, but I asked like, wasn't it available for whenever since it showed up before we took the photo. He said he actually wasn't sure, but he still refunded me anyway. Lol We then got milk tea at Quickly, and I got agar boba. IT'S COOL TEA BALLS. lolol
Arlene's Words of Wisdom: Don't keep investing in something just because you had already invested so much in it.
*mindblown*
But she was choking on her laughter at my misery she couldn't tell me LOLOL I was too determined anyway.
We took the bus back to school, and she drove us to get pizza but the Pieology was closed (so probably all locations are closed?) So we went to get Mod Pizza instead. She treated~ probably because I was so salty about the cat LOL I talked to her a lot about relationships LOL We kept going from topic to topic so that was funny. Indirectly told her about Robin and stuff. I don't even remember if I told her his name lol but yeah~ So relaxing and fun talking to Arlene.
Wow I spent all day with her. Steph was volunteering at Zion.T's concert. When I got home, I tried to film "Candyland" for ASC, but I faileedddd. Even though I was cramming the dance this morning, and I got it. But trying to do it from memory with little practice was hard. So I guess I'm only sending in the good 2 parts LOL I'ma try to do fanart? But I only have 3 hours before the deadline LOL
Peace! I'ma try anyway. Also, parents are picking me up tomorrow wheeee
|
Chilling with Arlene
written on Saturday, March 24, 2018 @ 2:15 AM ✈
Went out with Arlene today! Was supposed to meet up with Celine, but she ended up getting sick, so it was just me and Arlene. We met at the Student Union's Starbucks, and I tried their new drink, Crystal Ball Frappucino. I got purple sprinkles, so I'm supposed to have a magical day. Uhm, the day turned out to be very much bad luck LOL
We were going to have a sketchventure but that didn't happen LOL We bussed to Eastridge after we checked out the Kaleid Art Gallery. I found my wish stick on the wagon! :D They hung it up lol We got to the mall, shopped around at Forever 21 (I always end up buying something if I go with her to F21? LOL I got lots of cute socks :3 ) I think we went to Daiso afterward and then we ate at the food court. Oh we also took a photo booth photo. She really likes those ahaha Also my 1st one? Hm, I wish I could take ones at J-town with Polaris (because those probably aren't broken :p) I was super full? And I was feeling uncomfortably full, like I wanted to throw up. But I had one more bite. Must be because I've been eating very little these few days. After we finished eating, we just chilled and talked about a lot of random stuff about school and classmates.
Then we went to Round 1. And this is where the "bad luck" happened. First of all, I met this rude employee? This Asian dude. I got credit refill and then I asked if someone could adjust the toy in the crane, and he gave me an exasperated "ugh" expression? He turned to ask someone I guess? But Arlene and I walked away and I looked at her and said "What the heck? He was so annoyed or something!" We waited a while, and we turned back towards the counter. HE WAS WALKING AWAY. TOWARD THE BOWLING ALLEY. I was so done with him. Luckily, this other dude that I see often (does he remember me? haha) adjusted the toy. After like 3 tries, I gave up and we went to play time play for an hour-ish. Though now that I think about it, I wonder if the girl gave me the right amount? Because we should've gotten 80 minutes, but it felt like we only got 60 minutes? Anyway, we played a lot of the arcade time plays. We ranked in the Jurassic Park one! haha 12th place. Afterward our time play ran out, we went to try the cat again. IT HATES ME. I gave up again and Arlene said I should try this other cat one (it wasn't as cute lol) but it seemed like she liked it, so I was like ok. I wasn't even really thinking about the strategies... guess who got the squishy cat in ONE TRY. I got even more mad about that ahahaha (when I say mad, I wasn't really "mad" lol) so I had to go get the other cat LOL and I told Arlene she could have the cat haha.
So the dude who adjusted it earlier, I had to keep calling him over, to the point where he asked how many times we tried. I told him probably over 20. He said, if you try over 20 times, we get the toy as consolation. So he checked, and yes I played over 20 times, and so he gave it to me. (Also, before that I avoided the rude dude -.-)
Then we headed over to the photo booth. Only one worked, so we took the photos with our cats xD We were gonna go decorate them, but my side of the screen was all glitchy and didn't respond to my pen so I was sad ToT but Arlene decorated them so yay~ Need to learn Japanese to read the screens ahaha We were supposed to have a free photo session because it was given with time play, but we checked and saw that it took my credits, and that I didn't have any more privileges aka my previous time play photo session with Steph. So we asked at the counter, and they had to call over the manager. He explained that it was because our time play ended, but I asked like, wasn't it available for whenever since it showed up before we took the photo. He said he actually wasn't sure, but he still refunded me anyway. Lol We then got milk tea at Quickly, and I got agar boba. IT'S COOL TEA BALLS. lolol
Arlene's Words of Wisdom: Don't keep investing in something just because you had already invested so much in it.
*mindblown*
But she was choking on her laughter at my misery she couldn't tell me LOLOL I was too determined anyway.
We took the bus back to school, and she drove us to get pizza but the Pieology was closed (so probably all locations are closed?) So we went to get Mod Pizza instead. She treated~ probably because I was so salty about the cat LOL I talked to her a lot about relationships LOL We kept going from topic to topic so that was funny. Indirectly told her about Robin and stuff. I don't even remember if I told her his name lol but yeah~ So relaxing and fun talking to Arlene.
Wow I spent all day with her. Steph was volunteering at Zion.T's concert. When I got home, I tried to film "Candyland" for ASC, but I faileedddd. Even though I was cramming the dance this morning, and I got it. But trying to do it from memory with little practice was hard. So I guess I'm only sending in the good 2 parts LOL I'ma try to do fanart? But I only have 3 hours before the deadline LOL
Peace! I'ma try anyway. Also, parents are picking me up tomorrow wheeee
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|