konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Finally official lol
written on Thursday, April 5, 2018 @ 8:56 PM ✈
What a busy day today.
I woke up way too early today. Why though ^^;
Finally had class with Owen after having cancelled classes all week before Spring Break. I didn't know it was Owen's birthday today until Dave Chai came in with his class(?) to give him a gift. Students and staff kept stopping by to say happy birthday. Aww, I love my department~ (Side note, Dave Chai asked the class if any of us were going to 14F. I sit in the back, and I nodded quite clearly, and in the corner of my eye, I saw Andy raise his hand. Dave pointed at me and imitated my nod and said something like "just two?" lolol) Also found out, I'll be co-workers with Leti at Cinnaholic! lol (Oh, I guess I didn't mention this? but work called and told me opening will be pushed back to next week)
Afterward I headed to the English department to start on work while waiting for Arlene. We worked until we had to go to class. She shared sushi~ After class we went back to work again, until class.
114 was... ToT I don't want to pose and acttttt ahahaha it was really fun though but just ughhh I don't know how to be a firefighter? Also, we have so much due next week for 114 ToT
I went back to work after class. Arlene had asked Monique, Camila, and this other girl Alex, to help out, so we managed to finish packing the envelopes!
Oh yeah, officially hired because in the afternoon, Dr. Lovell stopped by. And Arlene asked him if I still needed an interview LOL and he just laughed. Seems like he forgot? He jokingly asked "So what do you think you can give to the program?" I was shocked that he threw that question at me I thought I had to answer lol but he was like, no because he was gonna hire me, "no doubt about it" lol So I just need to submit the paperwork. He also decided to pay me for this week's hours, but he suddenly asked me, that I couldn't math lol And I also forgot about Tuesday's hours. But Arlene said just keep track of what wasn't paid to me.
The dang labels wouldn't print after I took the time to figure out how to make the labels. Every time I clicked print, it always would say pending but the bar would complete, and I check the printer jobs and it said 0 pending ALKSDF so I had to print from PDF. At least it worked though but why Microsoft Word, Labels so complicated -.-
It was getting late and Arlene had to go, so I walked her to the lightrail. We made it just in time as the lightrail was just pulling up.
I went back to get Starbucks, and these 2 black dudes (I hate saying this because it always sounds racist lol but it's really for visual purposes ^^; ) followed me into Starbucks too. I wasn't sure what I was getting yet so I told them they could go first, but A kept insisting I go? But I told them that I was still thinking but he kept insisting until like the 3rd time, where he laughed and went ahead. B followed behind A and said to me, "You look cute. You're really beautiful/gorgeous." I was so shocked that all I managed was a really monotone "thank you." (Also, so shocked that I barely recalled the exchange, I just remember the convo along those lines.) After I ordered, they just got their waters, so we passed each other again, and now A said "I like your shirt [sweater]. It's really cute" (was it cute or nice? I don't even know) but I also just said "thank you" ^^; They were pretty polite about it and wasn't trying to chat me up or anything, otherwise my danger radar would be going off lol
Currently at the library with Steph and Jessie. Too bad Alan can't join haha U10 tickets go on sale TOMORROW. Dayum. Gotta fight for tickets HNG. Also, gotta go back into work with Arlene tomorrow too and shoot our stop motion OTL. Aight, gotta head out with Jessie to buy her some food. I am so sore and tired today.
|
Finally official lol
written on Thursday, April 5, 2018 @ 8:56 PM ✈
What a busy day today.
I woke up way too early today. Why though ^^;
Finally had class with Owen after having cancelled classes all week before Spring Break. I didn't know it was Owen's birthday today until Dave Chai came in with his class(?) to give him a gift. Students and staff kept stopping by to say happy birthday. Aww, I love my department~ (Side note, Dave Chai asked the class if any of us were going to 14F. I sit in the back, and I nodded quite clearly, and in the corner of my eye, I saw Andy raise his hand. Dave pointed at me and imitated my nod and said something like "just two?" lolol) Also found out, I'll be co-workers with Leti at Cinnaholic! lol (Oh, I guess I didn't mention this? but work called and told me opening will be pushed back to next week)
Afterward I headed to the English department to start on work while waiting for Arlene. We worked until we had to go to class. She shared sushi~ After class we went back to work again, until class.
114 was... ToT I don't want to pose and acttttt ahahaha it was really fun though but just ughhh I don't know how to be a firefighter? Also, we have so much due next week for 114 ToT
I went back to work after class. Arlene had asked Monique, Camila, and this other girl Alex, to help out, so we managed to finish packing the envelopes!
Oh yeah, officially hired because in the afternoon, Dr. Lovell stopped by. And Arlene asked him if I still needed an interview LOL and he just laughed. Seems like he forgot? He jokingly asked "So what do you think you can give to the program?" I was shocked that he threw that question at me I thought I had to answer lol but he was like, no because he was gonna hire me, "no doubt about it" lol So I just need to submit the paperwork. He also decided to pay me for this week's hours, but he suddenly asked me, that I couldn't math lol And I also forgot about Tuesday's hours. But Arlene said just keep track of what wasn't paid to me.
The dang labels wouldn't print after I took the time to figure out how to make the labels. Every time I clicked print, it always would say pending but the bar would complete, and I check the printer jobs and it said 0 pending ALKSDF so I had to print from PDF. At least it worked though but why Microsoft Word, Labels so complicated -.-
It was getting late and Arlene had to go, so I walked her to the lightrail. We made it just in time as the lightrail was just pulling up.
I went back to get Starbucks, and these 2 black dudes (I hate saying this because it always sounds racist lol but it's really for visual purposes ^^; ) followed me into Starbucks too. I wasn't sure what I was getting yet so I told them they could go first, but A kept insisting I go? But I told them that I was still thinking but he kept insisting until like the 3rd time, where he laughed and went ahead. B followed behind A and said to me, "You look cute. You're really beautiful/gorgeous." I was so shocked that all I managed was a really monotone "thank you." (Also, so shocked that I barely recalled the exchange, I just remember the convo along those lines.) After I ordered, they just got their waters, so we passed each other again, and now A said "I like your shirt [sweater]. It's really cute" (was it cute or nice? I don't even know) but I also just said "thank you" ^^; They were pretty polite about it and wasn't trying to chat me up or anything, otherwise my danger radar would be going off lol
Currently at the library with Steph and Jessie. Too bad Alan can't join haha U10 tickets go on sale TOMORROW. Dayum. Gotta fight for tickets HNG. Also, gotta go back into work with Arlene tomorrow too and shoot our stop motion OTL. Aight, gotta head out with Jessie to buy her some food. I am so sore and tired today.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|