konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Out Sick
written on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 @ 3:34 PM ✈
Uwah.
I've been out sick for a while. Well, not totally. During the last 2 days of finals I was feeling lethargic. Ended up, I was running a fever ^^; & I took a final with it (& went to one probably with it). Since then, my fever's been on and off. I also had to skip work. Ahh, I'm still recovering... but I'd wake up very early because of coughs. It's better now; at least it's not every 3 hours. For that, I had to take Nyquil to be able to sleep. Doc at the health center said it's probably 'cause I caught something & that I'm not recovering from it because it's complicated by allergies. My dry coughing (sometimes) seems to have scratched up my throat, so it feels swollen right now. Othertimes, there's phlegm but I can't get it out. I just want to get better so I can go back to workkkkk.
Speaking of work, Arlene and Erin flew to Texas and the other 2 aren't coming in to work, nor are they answering e-mails. I'm too sick to be doing all this! (Also, because a lot of the stuff I don't know how to do) and I feel bad bothering Arlene/Erin while their on vacay. Currently, I'm answering whatever e-mails I can, though, I'm not even keeping track of my hours.
On a side note, I posted on my Snapchat about me getting sick and people were messaging me~ I figured Deilys would message me at some point lol then there's Nancy as well. Surprisingly John (Sinco) messaged me too. Awww, it's been a while since I talked to him. Heh.
Oh yeah, I had an interesting dream today. Something about solving puzzles, but all I wanted to do was go wash my hands? I think it was in a Wal-mart or something. Somehow I got split up with Jim, and then someone was already solving the riddles, so we just ran until we hit a riddle that hadn't been solved yet. While running, these 2 guys were behind me. They poked my pimple or something on my shoulder? And I held that area and turned around and looked at them like, excuse me? And then at the puzzle, we knelt down, and they were really close to me. The other dude wrapped his arms around my neck and I looked back at him and he just gave me a "what?" kind of look. And I just let him. And they were whispering to each other, saying something like I wasn't this girl they thought I was? So I guess they just mistook me for someone else. I wasn't too weirded out in the dream. It was comfy, I guess? He was cute too? I don't even know ahaha
Okay, gotta get back to work now. All these contacts to put in...
|
Out Sick
written on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 @ 3:34 PM ✈
Uwah.
I've been out sick for a while. Well, not totally. During the last 2 days of finals I was feeling lethargic. Ended up, I was running a fever ^^; & I took a final with it (& went to one probably with it). Since then, my fever's been on and off. I also had to skip work. Ahh, I'm still recovering... but I'd wake up very early because of coughs. It's better now; at least it's not every 3 hours. For that, I had to take Nyquil to be able to sleep. Doc at the health center said it's probably 'cause I caught something & that I'm not recovering from it because it's complicated by allergies. My dry coughing (sometimes) seems to have scratched up my throat, so it feels swollen right now. Othertimes, there's phlegm but I can't get it out. I just want to get better so I can go back to workkkkk.
Speaking of work, Arlene and Erin flew to Texas and the other 2 aren't coming in to work, nor are they answering e-mails. I'm too sick to be doing all this! (Also, because a lot of the stuff I don't know how to do) and I feel bad bothering Arlene/Erin while their on vacay. Currently, I'm answering whatever e-mails I can, though, I'm not even keeping track of my hours.
On a side note, I posted on my Snapchat about me getting sick and people were messaging me~ I figured Deilys would message me at some point lol then there's Nancy as well. Surprisingly John (Sinco) messaged me too. Awww, it's been a while since I talked to him. Heh.
Oh yeah, I had an interesting dream today. Something about solving puzzles, but all I wanted to do was go wash my hands? I think it was in a Wal-mart or something. Somehow I got split up with Jim, and then someone was already solving the riddles, so we just ran until we hit a riddle that hadn't been solved yet. While running, these 2 guys were behind me. They poked my pimple or something on my shoulder? And I held that area and turned around and looked at them like, excuse me? And then at the puzzle, we knelt down, and they were really close to me. The other dude wrapped his arms around my neck and I looked back at him and he just gave me a "what?" kind of look. And I just let him. And they were whispering to each other, saying something like I wasn't this girl they thought I was? So I guess they just mistook me for someone else. I wasn't too weirded out in the dream. It was comfy, I guess? He was cute too? I don't even know ahaha
Okay, gotta get back to work now. All these contacts to put in...
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|