konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Responsibilities
written on Thursday, June 14, 2018 @ 12:14 AM ✈
Wow, I'm glad I decided to clean my room when the weather was cooler.
These past few days have been hitting 80 degrees +. I would not have survived in the apartment cleaning. I've been going out with Jessie a lot too, on top of going in to the office for SOP. I have work this weekend for Cinnaholic. Yesterday, I also accepted Jonathan's offer to work as an animator on his summer short. It was hard to make up an excuse to not accept it, but also, I want something worthy for my portfolio... I haven't gotten around to improving my technical skills. Mostly because I'm lazy :p
I've been napping a lot too because of the heat. Yesterday, it was so hot, I rolled out my yoga mat and slept on the floor. It barely helped.
Speaking of shopping with Jessie though, I got a few more supplies for my resin crafting. Though I didn't plan to get supplies at Michael's, it was too much of a hassle to be going to Target, Wal-mart, Home Depot, etc, since transportation is inconvenient, and I can't make Jessie my Uber LOL
I made my first resin prism. It came out better than I thought, but since I didn't pre-mix the resin & pastel, the prism came out more opaque than I wanted. I also found out, Daiso resin sucks at curing LOL I thought that my mini UV lamp just sucked, so I cured it like 3 times. The mold ended up being quite hot to the touch. There's a lot of bubbles on the top too because I let in too much air when I mixed. The last items I need are E600 glue & car wax for polishing LOL. While at Michael's, I also saw a 3-tier cart by Recollections. I wanted to get the Raskog cart from iKEA since it's better quality, but I think Raskog is a little bit too tall to fit under my desk. Since Michael's is a little shorter, it might just fit... also, I got's a coupon so it will be cheaper than iKEA's xD (otherwise, iKEA's would be cheaper by $5 lol) Ah, the inconvenience of no car.
I have just a little bit more to clean up in the room...
Oh, the past few days, I spent a lil' much on music ^^; but I couldn't help it~ I haven't been caught up with Bowen's releases, but he released another album sometime last year and I didn't know. It was $12.99 on iTunes because it was "partial album," which meant you had to buy each song separately. Plus, one song was an "Album Only" track. I found the album on Amazon Music for $8.99 for ALL 10 songs. BLESS. I didn't know they were going to give the "Album Only" track either.
Okay, gonna make kimbap tomorrow after work. Maybe after I stop by Tea Alley to put up poster...
|
Responsibilities
written on Thursday, June 14, 2018 @ 12:14 AM ✈
Wow, I'm glad I decided to clean my room when the weather was cooler.
These past few days have been hitting 80 degrees +. I would not have survived in the apartment cleaning. I've been going out with Jessie a lot too, on top of going in to the office for SOP. I have work this weekend for Cinnaholic. Yesterday, I also accepted Jonathan's offer to work as an animator on his summer short. It was hard to make up an excuse to not accept it, but also, I want something worthy for my portfolio... I haven't gotten around to improving my technical skills. Mostly because I'm lazy :p
I've been napping a lot too because of the heat. Yesterday, it was so hot, I rolled out my yoga mat and slept on the floor. It barely helped.
Speaking of shopping with Jessie though, I got a few more supplies for my resin crafting. Though I didn't plan to get supplies at Michael's, it was too much of a hassle to be going to Target, Wal-mart, Home Depot, etc, since transportation is inconvenient, and I can't make Jessie my Uber LOL
I made my first resin prism. It came out better than I thought, but since I didn't pre-mix the resin & pastel, the prism came out more opaque than I wanted. I also found out, Daiso resin sucks at curing LOL I thought that my mini UV lamp just sucked, so I cured it like 3 times. The mold ended up being quite hot to the touch. There's a lot of bubbles on the top too because I let in too much air when I mixed. The last items I need are E600 glue & car wax for polishing LOL. While at Michael's, I also saw a 3-tier cart by Recollections. I wanted to get the Raskog cart from iKEA since it's better quality, but I think Raskog is a little bit too tall to fit under my desk. Since Michael's is a little shorter, it might just fit... also, I got's a coupon so it will be cheaper than iKEA's xD (otherwise, iKEA's would be cheaper by $5 lol) Ah, the inconvenience of no car.
I have just a little bit more to clean up in the room...
Oh, the past few days, I spent a lil' much on music ^^; but I couldn't help it~ I haven't been caught up with Bowen's releases, but he released another album sometime last year and I didn't know. It was $12.99 on iTunes because it was "partial album," which meant you had to buy each song separately. Plus, one song was an "Album Only" track. I found the album on Amazon Music for $8.99 for ALL 10 songs. BLESS. I didn't know they were going to give the "Album Only" track either.
Okay, gonna make kimbap tomorrow after work. Maybe after I stop by Tea Alley to put up poster...
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|