konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
It's the new year--2019
written on Thursday, January 10, 2019 @ 7:50 PM ✈
An overdue post for the new year.
Hope y'alls had a good start to the new year!
On New Year's, I met Robin's family at their family gathering. I would rather not say much about it other than... it left a bad taste in my mouth. I met his Lola (grandam), and she was so nice ToT -- a Light in the Darkness, a much needed angel (whether she was faking it or not ToT)
Let's just say, it put a lot on my mind...
I've been back and forth from Stockton, San Jose, and San Francisco. In the blink of an eye, winter break is almost over. To be honest, I haven't really done much. Hung out with friends for a day. Went studying with Robin and Andrew once. I wasn't really studying either; I was working on my portfolio website, and it's actually coming together pretty okay? I just need to cut some work out, decide which ones I want to post. I have a tendency to want to post everything ^^;
Right now I'm in SF because Jim got her shots & didn't want to drive. We'll be heading to Stockton tonight, and I'll be meeting w/ Steph & Jessica probably tomorrow. Didn't do much while I was here; slept really late and woke up really late. I did try to study how to draw the face and whatnot. I meant to draw the coffee cats too, but I was lazy to take out my sketchbook haha
My hair has grown past my collarbones. Surprisingly took about 6 months to grow out; we always thought my hair grew fast, but time is relative x'D (Speaking of, Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse was amazing~)
I really need to cut down on milk teas as well... oh yeah, I got my root canals done too.
Anyway, need to establish some New Year resolutions.
Woops, this post ended up being all over the place haha
It's okay to give up on your dreams
EDIT: This video has a lot of good pointers for art-related resolutions :D
|
It's the new year--2019
written on Thursday, January 10, 2019 @ 7:50 PM ✈
An overdue post for the new year.
Hope y'alls had a good start to the new year!
On New Year's, I met Robin's family at their family gathering. I would rather not say much about it other than... it left a bad taste in my mouth. I met his Lola (grandam), and she was so nice ToT -- a Light in the Darkness, a much needed angel (whether she was faking it or not ToT)
Let's just say, it put a lot on my mind...
I've been back and forth from Stockton, San Jose, and San Francisco. In the blink of an eye, winter break is almost over. To be honest, I haven't really done much. Hung out with friends for a day. Went studying with Robin and Andrew once. I wasn't really studying either; I was working on my portfolio website, and it's actually coming together pretty okay? I just need to cut some work out, decide which ones I want to post. I have a tendency to want to post everything ^^;
Right now I'm in SF because Jim got her shots & didn't want to drive. We'll be heading to Stockton tonight, and I'll be meeting w/ Steph & Jessica probably tomorrow. Didn't do much while I was here; slept really late and woke up really late. I did try to study how to draw the face and whatnot. I meant to draw the coffee cats too, but I was lazy to take out my sketchbook haha
My hair has grown past my collarbones. Surprisingly took about 6 months to grow out; we always thought my hair grew fast, but time is relative x'D (Speaking of, Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse was amazing~)
I really need to cut down on milk teas as well... oh yeah, I got my root canals done too.
Anyway, need to establish some New Year resolutions.
Woops, this post ended up being all over the place haha
It's okay to give up on your dreams
EDIT: This video has a lot of good pointers for art-related resolutions :D
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|