<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
New habits
written on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 @ 7:46 PM ✈

It's already the end of the month!

School was really only a week, but it feels so long already. Since last Friday, I've been going to gym-- except on weekends. Amazingly, I was able to go for the past 2 days, and today. I'm really sore, like everywhere. Because I'm going to the gym everyday (is the plan), I don't have any rest days except on the weekends. Also, probably only going to hip hop on Thursday, and taking a gym class on Fridays. Sounds like a plan.

I also need to figure out what areas I want to target. I was all over the place today so I felt "unsatisfied" I guess you can say. Well, I'll figure that out; I sorta know generally what I want to do.

This semester I'm taking an online class for screenwriting, storyboarding (118), advanced animation 3D (128B), and astronomy for my area R. I feel like this semester will be good. Let's bump that GPA up!

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life