konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
First Week!
written on Friday, February 1, 2019 @ 4:59 PM ✈
It is finally Friday! Y'all know what that means?
I get to rest from working out! _(:3_)\_
I have successfully gone to the gym every day this week. Sadly, I wasn't able to get that burn/soreness that I got from working out with Jessie last Friday. Probably because I was really testing this week and whatnot, and I didn't really have a routine. I was in and out within like 30 minutes to an hour. Usually.
Today I went to POP Pilates. I wasn't sure what I signed up for, and it's especially daunting going by myself. But it was all good. It was sprinkling when I went. At first I thought it was slightly embarrassing, but then of course, nobody is paying attention to you so it's whatever! Everyone's there to have a good workout, to have a good time. Not spending their time judging others. An hour went by faster than I thought. If you have a more targeted workout, even within an hour you'll feel the burn ;) I definitely know that I want to end the week with pilates. I also know I will be going to hip hop on Thursdays. (Yesterday I was warmly welcomed back to the club~ and I think I'm less awkward with some of the original crew members. About time!) Now, I just need to figure out how to break it down at the gym on Mon-Thurs... Probably will adjust my time with Jessie...
It's only been a week since I worked out, and I'm already looking for results LOL That's not gonna happen x'D I had to keep reminding myself, results don't show that fast >x< It's already February too! So we'll see if I can manage to keep this routine/habit up until the end of February. I should have logs for the beginning and end of the month. By the end of the month there should a little bit of results right?
Well, I definitely feel... good mood-wise. But overall, sore and tired haha
|
First Week!
written on Friday, February 1, 2019 @ 4:59 PM ✈
It is finally Friday! Y'all know what that means?
I get to rest from working out! _(:3_)\_
I have successfully gone to the gym every day this week. Sadly, I wasn't able to get that burn/soreness that I got from working out with Jessie last Friday. Probably because I was really testing this week and whatnot, and I didn't really have a routine. I was in and out within like 30 minutes to an hour. Usually.
Today I went to POP Pilates. I wasn't sure what I signed up for, and it's especially daunting going by myself. But it was all good. It was sprinkling when I went. At first I thought it was slightly embarrassing, but then of course, nobody is paying attention to you so it's whatever! Everyone's there to have a good workout, to have a good time. Not spending their time judging others. An hour went by faster than I thought. If you have a more targeted workout, even within an hour you'll feel the burn ;) I definitely know that I want to end the week with pilates. I also know I will be going to hip hop on Thursdays. (Yesterday I was warmly welcomed back to the club~ and I think I'm less awkward with some of the original crew members. About time!) Now, I just need to figure out how to break it down at the gym on Mon-Thurs... Probably will adjust my time with Jessie...
It's only been a week since I worked out, and I'm already looking for results LOL That's not gonna happen x'D I had to keep reminding myself, results don't show that fast >x< It's already February too! So we'll see if I can manage to keep this routine/habit up until the end of February. I should have logs for the beginning and end of the month. By the end of the month there should a little bit of results right?
Well, I definitely feel... good mood-wise. But overall, sore and tired haha
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|