<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Why didn't anyone tell me this?
written on Sunday, June 8, 2025 @ 6:56 PM ✈

For the love of cats.

I started reading "The 4-Hour Work Week," just because. Why didn't anyone tell me that the ultimate goal is to "live" like a millionaire, not to BE a millionaire? I think that changes the perspective of things, because, why are we all chasing money?

We are chasing money because we are trying to do things that use money. Because millionaires are eating premium foods/cuisine and going on trips we can only dream of. In reality, we're not "chasing money." We say we want money to buy this and that, go travel, etc. But after voicing our goals in such a way, we settled on just summarizing it all in one sentence: We want money. And from there, we've lost our true goal in life.

This is your reminder: live like a millionaire, not to be a millionaire.

(Being a millionaire is just a bonus) 


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life