<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Guilty
written on Thursday, June 25, 2015 @ 2:36 AM ✈

Oiii there goes my summer break. I'm really worried about orientation (nervous, I should say). Eh, I think it was last week that I went to watch "Jurassic World" with Adrian and them, then had Thai food nearby. The raptors are just sooo cuteee~ I freakin' love Blue at the end~ hehe Got scared like twice xD Home turned into a petting zoo hehe too bad the rowdy pups were getting excited -_-'' Aish I suck at being the host. It was kinda awkward...
Adrian picked me up & we got to the theatre first. It was hot, so we went to buy tickets to get in first. There was only one person working & he was taking a long time. An old man was being impatient, went up to the dude & said he was taking too long & walked off. Poor him... he was flustered; why was he the only one working anyway. So the old man self-served his tickets; I looked over at them, & as he was walking toward the entrance, he looked over at the guy (ticketbooth?) & shook his head. Ugh that old man -.-

Uhm, I think last Sat. we went to San Jose, & the area around there, ie. Milpitas. It was Mom's first time at Daiso; she kinda went overboard & bought a bunch of stuff, & also let us buy a bunch of stuff haha. We also had a lot of laughs when we went out to eat at the "Perfect Chinese Food" Chinese restaurant. It was pretty empty, but the guy served us milk tea instead of water (& I guess it was no charge?) but it was yummy ^^


Eh, on Mon. no one was home but me & Jo. So we cleaned up, & made great progress (I can only clean when no one's home...) As of now, the room is a mess again. The next day Mom told me to clean off my desk & move it out of the way so the new A/C could be installed. Today we worked on installing the A/C (technically not "new," but second-hand, since Auntie only used it for about a year). Such a mess bc apparently we didn't have the correct items that supposedly came w/ it; who knows how that happened. It feels kinda... dirty in here bc the window space caused by the A/C is not completely blocked off. If it was like this, I'd rather we didn't change the A/C... I better not get bug bites tomorrow > >

Man. The house is such a mess. The room is a mess & I can't clean up 'til the A/C's completely installed. Urgh. It sucks bc in a messy environment, I can't do anything. Well, at least I'm not motivated to do anything -.-

About summer goals, I've actually done worse. Overall, the thing is, I've been sleeping even later, and waking up later. And I'm already feeling it bc these past days, my head's been hurting, or should I say, the area between my eyes. It's bc I could not stop reading manga. I'm speeding through a lot of mangas bc I chose the short ones, 1-6 vol. ones. Yaoi only so far. Haha I should say shounen ai. It's not that yaoi is my thing, I just find that mangakas who focus on yaoi draw the freakin' cutest/handsomest guys. The story plots are cute too. The usual shoujo ones I read are too long for now.



I cannot possibly spend my whole days reading manga or watching anime (all this radiation man...) I've been super lazy to do anything. All these DTAs I've been skipping over. I also can't bring myself to follow up on college stuff, ugh. I was so lazy, I couldn't even bring myself to blog, that's why I'm bunching up all these summaries in one. Freakin' lazy bug -.-

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life