konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Summer Goals 2015!
written on Friday, June 12, 2015 @ 12:50 AM ✈
Because Minar tagged us for a summer goals list kind of thing~
1. I guess first thing's first: getting fit. Uhm, I really can't do much? like running/biking since it's dangerous around here. I'd probably play Wii Fit to keep track of progress; play Just Dance 2 & also actually dance (proceed to #3); do some fit routines, similar to Blogilates, & hula hoop. I should probably go back to my detox waters too. I want to weigh around... 118lbs. If I ever get there, well, we'll see then. As of now, I'm around 124lbs-ish. I want to lose my belly fat, slimmer/toned thighs & calves (but my calves are already too muscular so I have to be careful...)
2. Following that would be dieting/eating habits. I need to eat as less meat (or fatty foods) as much as possible. The other alternative is to proportion the food where there is more vegetables/greenery than meat/protein. Erm, I need to snack less, but snacking on something healthy would be okay. No late night snacking, after 9:30PM I guess.
3. Dance. I used to dance a lot, so I am thinking of going back to my "dancing-for-hours" kind of thing again. I go through a lot of songs, I guess it's time for a refreshener. As for particular dances (cover-wise)... I already did BoA's "Who Are You" (although I don't really like it hehe), I still want to do Minah's "I Am a Woman Too" & Shannon's "Why Why." Group ones include: CLC's "Pepe," The Ark's "The Light," and Red Velvet's "Ice Cream Cake" for now; we gotta film too~
4. Drawing, including the sketches from these small kits I couldn't resist at Hobby Lobby & the scratch art from there, too. The scratch art is... slightly more difficult than I thought but quite fun. Doing some still life/realism/portrait practice. I've been meaning to find some references to try to draw. Also, I should really use that art kit Victor got me before it goes to waste... (I just don't think my skills are good enough to use them yet...) & to hurry up & do some of the DTAs I planned to do. Practice on my tablet. Oh, gotta work on anatomy (humans/animals) & work on drawing manga males.
5. Instruments. Once again, I have neglected my violin ToT I really want to start playing again... I want to pick back up piano & flute too. Piano, I want to relearn "Without Words," finishing learning "Wedding Dress," & memorize the ending of Park Hyoshin's "Snow Flower" (I think). Flute & guitar = keep learning them.
6. Sleeping habits. You know they affect weight too? haha. This one will probably be hard bc I am a full-on night owl. The only time I feel like doing something is at night. But sleeping too late will mess up my bodily functions. I need to have enough sleep for my body to keep off that few pounds of fat. I'm going to slowly get back to sleeping before 12, maybe even 10:30 lol. And I gotta make sure I wake up before noon. I think 6-8hrs of sleep should be good...
EDIT: 7. I guess I also want to at least start my one shot manga that I've been thinking about... this one is kinda on the edge though...
EDIT: 8. Adding on to the dancing, I need to keep on working on c-walk. I mean, I tried to learn from Roberto, who didn't teach me haha, so I can't just give up now.
I hope I did this right & didn't leave anything out. Feels like I did... or not.
This actually made me think about stuff :p the hard part is sticking to it... *sigh*
Good luck to us!
|
Summer Goals 2015!
written on Friday, June 12, 2015 @ 12:50 AM ✈
Because Minar tagged us for a summer goals list kind of thing~
1. I guess first thing's first: getting fit. Uhm, I really can't do much? like running/biking since it's dangerous around here. I'd probably play Wii Fit to keep track of progress; play Just Dance 2 & also actually dance (proceed to #3); do some fit routines, similar to Blogilates, & hula hoop. I should probably go back to my detox waters too. I want to weigh around... 118lbs. If I ever get there, well, we'll see then. As of now, I'm around 124lbs-ish. I want to lose my belly fat, slimmer/toned thighs & calves (but my calves are already too muscular so I have to be careful...)
2. Following that would be dieting/eating habits. I need to eat as less meat (or fatty foods) as much as possible. The other alternative is to proportion the food where there is more vegetables/greenery than meat/protein. Erm, I need to snack less, but snacking on something healthy would be okay. No late night snacking, after 9:30PM I guess.
3. Dance. I used to dance a lot, so I am thinking of going back to my "dancing-for-hours" kind of thing again. I go through a lot of songs, I guess it's time for a refreshener. As for particular dances (cover-wise)... I already did BoA's "Who Are You" (although I don't really like it hehe), I still want to do Minah's "I Am a Woman Too" & Shannon's "Why Why." Group ones include: CLC's "Pepe," The Ark's "The Light," and Red Velvet's "Ice Cream Cake" for now; we gotta film too~
4. Drawing, including the sketches from these small kits I couldn't resist at Hobby Lobby & the scratch art from there, too. The scratch art is... slightly more difficult than I thought but quite fun. Doing some still life/realism/portrait practice. I've been meaning to find some references to try to draw. Also, I should really use that art kit Victor got me before it goes to waste... (I just don't think my skills are good enough to use them yet...) & to hurry up & do some of the DTAs I planned to do. Practice on my tablet. Oh, gotta work on anatomy (humans/animals) & work on drawing manga males.
5. Instruments. Once again, I have neglected my violin ToT I really want to start playing again... I want to pick back up piano & flute too. Piano, I want to relearn "Without Words," finishing learning "Wedding Dress," & memorize the ending of Park Hyoshin's "Snow Flower" (I think). Flute & guitar = keep learning them.
6. Sleeping habits. You know they affect weight too? haha. This one will probably be hard bc I am a full-on night owl. The only time I feel like doing something is at night. But sleeping too late will mess up my bodily functions. I need to have enough sleep for my body to keep off that few pounds of fat. I'm going to slowly get back to sleeping before 12, maybe even 10:30 lol. And I gotta make sure I wake up before noon. I think 6-8hrs of sleep should be good...
EDIT: 7. I guess I also want to at least start my one shot manga that I've been thinking about... this one is kinda on the edge though...
EDIT: 8. Adding on to the dancing, I need to keep on working on c-walk. I mean, I tried to learn from Roberto, who didn't teach me haha, so I can't just give up now.
I hope I did this right & didn't leave anything out. Feels like I did... or not.
This actually made me think about stuff :p the hard part is sticking to it... *sigh*
Good luck to us!
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|