<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Love is a foolish thing
written on Thursday, June 11, 2015 @ 3:37 AM ✈

Response to Min-E's comment: No I haven't found it haha just the memory of the convo. And that's true, you don't always date your ideal, but usually that's what you look for. Someone who's not your ideal... well, that would usually take some time right? hehe

These past 2 days I've been reading manga again. It's fun haha but I wish I had the books in my hand :p
Reread B.O.D.Y. I actually don't remember having finished it 'til I finished it again haha. Starting on High School Debut & wondering why I hadn't read that during HS xD There were quite a few things that reminded me of... stuff haha ("Reply 1997" also made connections -_-'' )

But anyway, reading HSD made me think, "haha reading too much manga/watching too much anime is bad" bc stories create expectations... expectations lead to fantasizing... which would eventually lead to disappointment. In reality, it's hard for things to work out like they do in the black & white world.
For me, I love shoujo ie. romance. Hehe I love love. What a weird thing right? I mean, I am a Libra ^^ It's not always bad if you clearly know the boundary b/t reality & fantasy, & it'll definitely teach you how to not be stupid in love~

But love is love... and when you're stupid in love, you can't really help it ^^

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life