<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Sushi & PM
written on Friday, July 17, 2015 @ 3:05 AM ✈

Ahh stuff happened today. Well I finished my drawing of many hours! Wanna see? ;) Link here~

And then right after I finished, Nancy came to pick me up for sushi in Sac. Then we met w/ Jen there. Afterward we went shopping at Target. After buying some stuff, Nancy took me, Tong, & Alin back, but we stopped by at Wal-Mart first. I took a few naps in the car, so the bright lights & air in the store hurt my eye. I was just kinda woozy. Nancy & Tong went to look at stuff, so I followed Alin, though I wasn't much help to help him find water balloons & shoes hehe.
Tong & Nancy met up w/ me & Alin, bringing along Axl. and guess who else? Shelly, Jaime, Mai, & Mary. What a surprise! ahaha I was so shocked, I didn't even know what to say really (bc I was still so woozy). & also, I avoided answering Mai on IG about kickback at Axl's on Saturday ^^'' -the darn turtle & noodles though... awk-

Anyway, came home around 11, showered, & by that time, dad was back. I debated whether I should draw some more or watch anime. Since I wasn't gonna be able to finish drawing much, I decided to just start Plastic Memories. Isla reminds me of Shiro; they really look alike. Eh, I'm only on ep 7 but so far, it only made me tear a little, but not cry like how Air or Clannad did. Can you believe even Pokemon made me cry more? ahaha I know it's lame, but especially Wigglytuff's episode, where everyone was rooting for Wigglytuff & how it was so happy/crying that the people still supported it even though it was clumsy & couldn't do anything. Then in the end, it saves the day -sigh-
It's late now, so time to sleep! More drawing tomorrow I guess? ^^

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life