<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
SJSU Frosh Orientation
written on Thursday, July 9, 2015 @ 9:30 PM ✈

So yesterday I came back from SJSU orientation & it was so much fun! I stayed there for 2 days, living in the dorm. I showered at 1am ahaha after all the girls were done showering.
After first I was really nervous being there; I was hoping to room w/ Bea, but we were forced apart ToT I don't think it's too much of a bad thing though since we ended up making new friends ^^ My roommates were really nice & at the end, we exchanged numbers.

We were separated into small groups with an orientation leader. We did little ice-breakers, which were okay, & introductions. We did a bunch of stuff, including lunch and other sessions. After we watched a video, we were separated into groups by majors. I didn't want to have to get used to a different group... but it's okay too since we were only together to listen to our advising counseling session for classes. It was... pretty overwhelming. At the end of the day, we stayed up late in our dorms to choose classes since we had to enroll in classes Day 2.
After our counseling session, we had another presentation & dinner. They also gave us ice cream~
So, we went back to the ballroom where we ate lunch, for dinner. I was walking w/ Giselle & were sitting down when Ed came in & happily greeted us. Seriously, his peppiness is contagious haha I couldn't help but say hi back cheerfully. As the rest of the group started sitting down, I noticed how I missed them, even though I barely knew them lol. They were really fun to talk to. Ed kept saying he can't remember our names so we were saying our names again. When I said my name, Andrew, who was sitting next to me, asked if he could call me Justin-A. I was like why would you do thatttt~ xD
After that, our OL Dotu took us into one of the building's classroom. The building was pretty dim, & we took the elevator up but it was creepy xD We had a long, fun Q&A from 9-10pm. It was really funny bc he was telling us so many stories. He told us a creepy story about one of the other buildings >x< We also gave him our numbers. At 10, he took us back to the lobby next to the event center. Some of us went back to the dorms. 
While I was doing my classes, I got a group text from Dotu. It was really sweet. I wasn't planning to reply, but then a few others replied so I replied too.
The small groups met up really early. We went to get breakfast, then took our last group pictures, and went our separate ways to go listen to interest sessions. After 2 interest sessions, we met up w/ our major groups to go enroll in classes. It wasn't too bad since I got almost all my classes, except for one; plus I had already finished most of my GE's, woot!
I was done, so I was roaming around outside, waiting for Bea. We went to the Frosh fair & job carnival, & got lunch. 
[I think some time around here, Andrew texted the group, introducing himself & saying that all these random numbers is confusing. I replied saying I agree & also introduced myself. In the end, it was only us 2 who texted the group. Since I clicked 'reply to all,' I also sent myself a text. After deleting that & putting away my phone, across from us, like 9ft I guess?, I see Andrew w/ his best friend, walking in our direction. I saw him looking at his phone, & I was like crap! he's reading my text! now that's awk. lol. So I'm trying to hurry Bea in a different direction. He's smiling at his phone. Then he looks up, sees me, & greets me w/ a hi. Surprised a lil', I just wave back to him & his friend is kinda... mugging me? He didn't show much of an expression *shrug*]
We didn't do much... then we went to the library open house. We had to go visit 4 stations from a "map" and learned about the library I guess you could say. There was this really cool room w/ 3 stations: game station, music station, & movie maker station. It was really cool! At the end, the lady introducing the tech on the floor gave us choices for free gift at the end. We chose the usb instead of car charger & earphones. The whole 3rd floor was for students & they said we could be as loud as we went. All the technology is on there. The library was really cool~ Bea said she's gonna be there all the time ahaha
Then we went back to the dorm. On the way past the event center, Andrew had checked out & waiting outside w/ his friend. I was shielding my eyes from the sun w/ a frisbee & I guess he thought I was greeting him so he said hi. Then he told us that there was a long line for check-out. I forgot what I said.
Then we met Chris (from Key Club) & he escorted us to our dorms. He was really nice ^^ There was no long line, liar Andrew! haha. We checked out then waited outside. Leaving, these 2 dudes was walking next to us & started talking to Bea. She can get along so well! ahaha. I can't >x< I didn't really talk to them, it was all Bea. I didn't mean to be rude... :p Then they left, I didn't really say bye bc they said bye the moment I turned around; so when I turned back to them they were already turned, so they didn't hear me say bye.
Chris waited w/ us, since he could just drive home, but he was tired & didn't want to drive xD
Andrew & his friend were leaving. I was just looking around & happened to look in his direction, and he said bye to me. His friend was, once again, looking at me w/ that empty expression. Kinda scary haha.

Then Jen came & picked me & Bea up. We took a stop at Daiso & Quickly at the Eastridge Mall. The Daiso was bigger than the other ones, so that's good ahaha. Too bad it's a lil' far from campus... It was Bea's first time, & she was like we're coming to this mall everyday, joking of course haha.
And then we got home! Wheee~

It has been fun, even though I had expected to be just nervous the whole time, & wouldn't be talking to much. But it was really fun & the people there were really nice! SJSU is pretty chill~ B)

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life