<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Sweet dream~
written on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 @ 1:23 AM ✈

Well, I woke up to a pretty sweet dream & damn I couldn't get over it today lol. So my dream consisted of 3 different parts I guess, this chasing thingy (like, I don't even know what's up with that. It was like a game or relay); and then me & Jen trying to buy some stones ie she bought like, black obsidian & I was trying to buy opal harmony o.o that doesn't even exist lol (opal does but not w/ harmony), but in the end we couldn't buy it bc the store (mall?) was closing. At first the clerk tried to get the stone b4 the store gate came down, but she couldn't make it in time.

Anyway, the 3rd, most important part, was this dude. Apparently he wears glasses & is taller than me. He came up behind me & put his chin on my head, his arms dangling at his sides. I slide my hands into his hands and we were holding hands. He was saying something like can we just stay like this (bc some "time" was going to end, kinda as if we were in a camp activity & camp was gonna end, but I don't think we were at a camp. This probably had to do w/ the "relay")
In my dream, I was also thinking about how we both don't explicitly say we like each other, but we both know we do. We can't be together bc it would be troublesome to our friends; at the same time, our friends we're watching us being together at the moment, but the me in the dream didn't care about them watching us, since this was the only time we could be together. He seemed really sad...?
Aish, I think the sweet part that got me was when we were holding hands.
Ahhhh I don't even know who that guy was > <
~~
Last night I didn't sleep 'til around 4:30am, but I couldn't even sleep. The sun was coming up. It felt like I barely just fell asleep until Jen started talking to mom when she got back, (about 6-7am you could say). I have such a busy mind that I can't sleep... -sigh-
I spent yesterday & today looking up vocaloids/utauloids/utaites, & listing them in my sketchbk front pages. I'm so into utaites xD esp. clear & nero~ <3
--
Me & Jen practiced our 3 songs: Love Shake, Remember, & Heart Attack outside at night earlier. The moon was shining down.

-Terashima Takuma/Miyano Mamoru

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life