<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Hot summer
written on Monday, July 22, 2019 @ 10:24 PM ✈

Waah these past couple of days have been way too hot. Luckily, my new apartment is less hot because it's shaded. Still hot on the 3rd floor though.

Got my new earbuds today! Raycon E50. Connection is fast, audio is clear & good enough for me. Sadly, the audio for phone calls isn't as clear as I had hoped for, though Jojo said she could hear me; it just sounded like if I was taking the call through the car's connection/the phone was on speaker & I was slightly away. Not too disappointing for $68, and it stays in my ear! I was worried it'll fall out lol but now I can use it for dance practice~

Robin went home for the weekends, and he came back sick. He didn't even know he was sick. I thought he was just tired the night he drove back to me, & we had plans to go to SF. Good thing we didn't. We only found out he was sick the next morning. Yikes, and he has an on-site interview Friday. Hopefully he gets better by Wednesday, at least. His temperature today kept fluctuating, and he was in bed all day. Well, it seems he's feeling better. In any case, we can't be certain if it'll go away so fast. So today, I woke up early 'cause he was here. Then the rest of the day I spent nursing him LOL well, he napped, and I went in to the office for a short while. I didn't get to do anything for self-study etc. though. 

Internships are opening. So far, Cartoon Network and Dreamworks Production internships are open. Also, Neko Productions has a full-time opening for 2D animation x'D Might as well apply, but there's no deadlines so I don't know when's the latest I can submit. Guess you just gotta do it early lol

I worked on my LinkedIn the other day (we've been spending too much $$ and time out at cafés and stuff LOL) Ahh, productive procrastination LOL Oh, I've also started doing PokéFusions; simple, fun, de-stressing. 

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life