<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Becoming a minimalist
written on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 @ 12:39 PM ✈

Did a little more journaling today before I start working. It's super chilly in my room, and as always, my hands are icy (for some odd reason, my right hand is chillier than my left, even though I'm using my right lol)

I also can't stop thinking about how my hair is getting thinner. I can feel the back of my head. Usually, I can't even touch the base of my head but now I feel right through my hair, touching my skull. Definitely thinner. And I want to believe that it's just temporary. When the weather gets warmer, my hair will grow back -- like a plant LOL I read that sudden hair loss can be from previous high stress level situations (ie. the fights I had with Robin? school?) All that could be attributing to my hair loss now. I do remember once in the shower, I pulled out sooo much hair, and it was surprising because I've never had that much hair loss in the shower.

Anywho, did a little more journaling just to keep my mindset straight. Started to look in to minimalism seriously. You know, we all grow a little.

I found Kyra by chance, and I really enjoy her videos so far. She was very reassuring about just starting small, and she hit so many points of what I was thinking about starting minimalism, ie. decluttering every aspect of your life, what minimalism really means (well, this apparently has different meanings for anyone practicing minimalism, but how she proposed questions about it got me thinking what I want minimalism to mean for me).

Minimalism for beginners

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life