konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Planning the new year
written on Thursday, January 2, 2020 @ 12:47 PM ✈
I don't want to be all words, and no action (is that the correct phrase? lol) so I spent about 2 hours planning out my new year.
Well, I haven't planned out much, more like organizing myself & taking notes.
There's still so much I need to write down. I have yet to list everything I want to accomplish from my mind. From there, I need to start prioritizing better (where's my bullet journal LOL)
For now, I'm using one of my sketchbooks. No more excuses--because you don't need a dedicated journal for goal-setting etc.
I'ma go make lunch, and I'll get back to actually planning for 2020.
Here's a list of videos I watched for inspiration/motivation.
Join me in making better habits and improving ourselves in 2020 :)
-posted 12:47pm-
~~
Back for a quick update. Shikki is currently taking a nap on my lap.
It is currently 3:44pm, and I took a while because after eating (I made quesadilla with spinach & ham) I decided to do my makeup. It's been a couple of months since I last put on makeup, and I'm starting from square 1 again.
I don't know how to makeup.
I mean, what I can do is decent? but it is too subtle. But I can't really do ABG/American makeup because they don't suit me? Or I like the Korean makeup more...
It doesn't help that one side of my eye takes in the makeup better than the other side. Like when I try to use pencil eyeliner, it won't draw??? Guess, just gotta keep practicing and learning.
Aside from that, my hair is so oily??? Whyyy.
I'm trying to tame it to only needing washes every other day, but I can't stand the oilinesss. Sigh.
Anyway, enough complaining about my beauty issues LOL back to goal-setting for me~
~~
It is 7:00pm. Robin just got to the airport; he's flying to Irvine to join some friends > they're going to Las Vegas for some late holiday hangout.
Anyway, I did some more journaling. I actually didn't think I'd find it relaxing, but surprisingly, it was. I thought I'd get overwhelmed thinking about so many aspects, but after finishing 1 section, it was easier to go on to the next section. Maybe I'd get an actual dotted journal :)
Here's a rough "bullet journaling"/reflection thingy I did in my sketchbook.
So it seems I didn't really do my goal-setting for the year yet. I'll do that tomorrow morning! or something. But that's enough productive procrastinating LOL
|
Planning the new year
written on Thursday, January 2, 2020 @ 12:47 PM ✈
I don't want to be all words, and no action (is that the correct phrase? lol) so I spent about 2 hours planning out my new year.
Well, I haven't planned out much, more like organizing myself & taking notes.
There's still so much I need to write down. I have yet to list everything I want to accomplish from my mind. From there, I need to start prioritizing better (where's my bullet journal LOL)
For now, I'm using one of my sketchbooks. No more excuses--because you don't need a dedicated journal for goal-setting etc.
I'ma go make lunch, and I'll get back to actually planning for 2020.
Here's a list of videos I watched for inspiration/motivation.
Join me in making better habits and improving ourselves in 2020 :)
-posted 12:47pm-
~~
Back for a quick update. Shikki is currently taking a nap on my lap.
It is currently 3:44pm, and I took a while because after eating (I made quesadilla with spinach & ham) I decided to do my makeup. It's been a couple of months since I last put on makeup, and I'm starting from square 1 again.
I don't know how to makeup.
I mean, what I can do is decent? but it is too subtle. But I can't really do ABG/American makeup because they don't suit me? Or I like the Korean makeup more...
It doesn't help that one side of my eye takes in the makeup better than the other side. Like when I try to use pencil eyeliner, it won't draw??? Guess, just gotta keep practicing and learning.
Aside from that, my hair is so oily??? Whyyy.
I'm trying to tame it to only needing washes every other day, but I can't stand the oilinesss. Sigh.
Anyway, enough complaining about my beauty issues LOL back to goal-setting for me~
~~
It is 7:00pm. Robin just got to the airport; he's flying to Irvine to join some friends > they're going to Las Vegas for some late holiday hangout.
Anyway, I did some more journaling. I actually didn't think I'd find it relaxing, but surprisingly, it was. I thought I'd get overwhelmed thinking about so many aspects, but after finishing 1 section, it was easier to go on to the next section. Maybe I'd get an actual dotted journal :)
Here's a rough "bullet journaling"/reflection thingy I did in my sketchbook.
So it seems I didn't really do my goal-setting for the year yet. I'll do that tomorrow morning! or something. But that's enough productive procrastinating LOL
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|