<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
store instagram | shop
ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram

recent update :


pissed off
written on Monday, September 9, 2019 @ 9:29 AM ✈

fack.

I'm so mad right now and I don't know why. Every little thing is pissing me off and I can't cool down.
Okay. More like, some things annoyed me this morning, then more things annoyed me afterward to the point where I'm straight up mad.

It's like things are constantly annoying/bothering me. There was nothing in between that took my mind off things so now I'm just pissed. Someone bring me a dog.

FACK.

I just want to punch a wall. Gosh, I feel so frustrated I want to cry, but I can't 'cause I got class in 3 hours and I'm in the student union right now.

Ugh. Am I hangry? because my stomach keeps growling.
Where's a stress ball when you need one. Yeah, maybe I'm just stressed. And it's probably not school; well, only a small portion of it.


~sorry about the negative posts lately~

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life