konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Long day
written on Thursday, August 1, 2019 @ 11:09 PM ✈
Today was a pretty long day.
We couldn't sleep last night; well he was too excited about it to sleep. I just couldn't sleep, probably 'cause we napped plus I had milk tea a few hours before bed ^^;
Robin & I were out since this morning in San Mateo where he had his interview. I was at a milk tea/café/bistro called "Cup of Blooms" and it was the cutest aesthetic (though I could do w/o the flowers LOL) I happened to be matching with my pink floral romper lol I was there for 5 hours; we had an iced vanilla latte at first, then in the last hour I got a brown sugar boba milk tea. I made the mistake of not mixing it immediately so it was not sweet enough for me LOL though I don't know if mixing it then or later would've made any difference? Their brown sugar was not completely melted to just syrup because you can still see brown sugar crystals? I don't know.
I was pretty productive, I guess you could say. Did some office work--emails, links etc-- and worked on my last iAnimate project. Then I did some practice head sketches. I attempted to use cheap watercolors on one of them, but I totally thought it was my mixed media sketchbook; it was my 'sketch' sketchbook so the paper didn't really hold up. whoops ^^;
Ah, I'm kinda tired of cafés/going out just to have a place to work. Yesterday we were at Happy Lemon (for like the bajillionth time). I finished sending out like 4 production intern applications because Robin kept nagging me to. I was working on my website as well, but I wasn't really satisfied with anything I did. After I got home that night, I decided to finish editing my website, and I finally got it to something I was satisfied with. Though I may still decide to make my website from scratch with Robin's help? Haha
I'm pretty sleepy right now, but my stomach is too full from the curry udon (also, mouth is dry as heck because it was so oily/salty), and the coffee + milk tea from earlier ^^; Guess I'll work on the SJAWP website. Don't really feel like working on other stuff.
|
Long day
written on Thursday, August 1, 2019 @ 11:09 PM ✈
Today was a pretty long day.
We couldn't sleep last night; well he was too excited about it to sleep. I just couldn't sleep, probably 'cause we napped plus I had milk tea a few hours before bed ^^;
Robin & I were out since this morning in San Mateo where he had his interview. I was at a milk tea/café/bistro called "Cup of Blooms" and it was the cutest aesthetic (though I could do w/o the flowers LOL) I happened to be matching with my pink floral romper lol I was there for 5 hours; we had an iced vanilla latte at first, then in the last hour I got a brown sugar boba milk tea. I made the mistake of not mixing it immediately so it was not sweet enough for me LOL though I don't know if mixing it then or later would've made any difference? Their brown sugar was not completely melted to just syrup because you can still see brown sugar crystals? I don't know.
I was pretty productive, I guess you could say. Did some office work--emails, links etc-- and worked on my last iAnimate project. Then I did some practice head sketches. I attempted to use cheap watercolors on one of them, but I totally thought it was my mixed media sketchbook; it was my 'sketch' sketchbook so the paper didn't really hold up. whoops ^^;
Ah, I'm kinda tired of cafés/going out just to have a place to work. Yesterday we were at Happy Lemon (for like the bajillionth time). I finished sending out like 4 production intern applications because Robin kept nagging me to. I was working on my website as well, but I wasn't really satisfied with anything I did. After I got home that night, I decided to finish editing my website, and I finally got it to something I was satisfied with. Though I may still decide to make my website from scratch with Robin's help? Haha
I'm pretty sleepy right now, but my stomach is too full from the curry udon (also, mouth is dry as heck because it was so oily/salty), and the coffee + milk tea from earlier ^^; Guess I'll work on the SJAWP website. Don't really feel like working on other stuff.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|