konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Bad luck?
written on Thursday, September 5, 2019 @ 10:42 PM ✈
It's been a week or so since I last posted.
(And speaking of posting, I still haven't done a cover. oops)
Last week has been sort of bad...? for some reason. And really, it's because things have been feeling a little off. Or, been going wrong...
Okay, I'm exaggerating lol Literally only 2 (3) things went wrong, but that's enough to throw me off. Last Wednesday, I somehow--some time-- lost my pencil from Korea (Yonsei Uni pencil that Jim got me ToT) and I really don't get how! The only time I used it was during my modeling class, but I am pretty sure I packed it away. And then, I didn't take it out again. Even Arlene said it wasn't there when she left class. Either I took it out some other time & don't remember (the only other time I took out my pencil case --but not the pencil!-- was later in the day, in the same classroom, at a different seat) or I did leave it in the classroom, & someone picked it up. Well, sadly, I wasn't able to find it.
And then, apparently I lost my hair tie, one that I keep on my wrist because it's a really good hair tie, the night of. The last thing I remember of it was untying my hair before I showered. And I'm pretty sure I put it on my table, though Robin said I handed it to him, and he put it down in the restroom probably. The thing is, my housemates left similar hair ties on the doorknob. I looked through them all but none of the hair ties felt right. And I know, all right.
Another thing, though not mine, was Robin losing Misha's Clipper Card when they were moving out of her apartment. He didn't remember where he put it, & it bothered me that we couldn't find it.
On top of all that, I also messed up the due dates for assignments, so now they're late. Luckily, shouldn't be much impact.
I can't help but keep feeling sad about it, but I'm trying to pull myself out of the slump. I was pretty successful, though the negative feelings come back when I have time to think about it again. I am learning to let things go though.
|
Bad luck?
written on Thursday, September 5, 2019 @ 10:42 PM ✈
It's been a week or so since I last posted.
(And speaking of posting, I still haven't done a cover. oops)
Last week has been sort of bad...? for some reason. And really, it's because things have been feeling a little off. Or, been going wrong...
Okay, I'm exaggerating lol Literally only 2 (3) things went wrong, but that's enough to throw me off. Last Wednesday, I somehow--some time-- lost my pencil from Korea (Yonsei Uni pencil that Jim got me ToT) and I really don't get how! The only time I used it was during my modeling class, but I am pretty sure I packed it away. And then, I didn't take it out again. Even Arlene said it wasn't there when she left class. Either I took it out some other time & don't remember (the only other time I took out my pencil case --but not the pencil!-- was later in the day, in the same classroom, at a different seat) or I did leave it in the classroom, & someone picked it up. Well, sadly, I wasn't able to find it.
And then, apparently I lost my hair tie, one that I keep on my wrist because it's a really good hair tie, the night of. The last thing I remember of it was untying my hair before I showered. And I'm pretty sure I put it on my table, though Robin said I handed it to him, and he put it down in the restroom probably. The thing is, my housemates left similar hair ties on the doorknob. I looked through them all but none of the hair ties felt right. And I know, all right.
Another thing, though not mine, was Robin losing Misha's Clipper Card when they were moving out of her apartment. He didn't remember where he put it, & it bothered me that we couldn't find it.
On top of all that, I also messed up the due dates for assignments, so now they're late. Luckily, shouldn't be much impact.
I can't help but keep feeling sad about it, but I'm trying to pull myself out of the slump. I was pretty successful, though the negative feelings come back when I have time to think about it again. I am learning to let things go though.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|