konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Into the new year
written on Wednesday, January 1, 2020 @ 2:02 PM ✈
**For Christmas, the family spent a night and 2 days in Monterey~ the boyfriend-o joined for aquarium day :3
--
Happy New Year!
Wow... just when you start getting used to writing 2019, it's already 2020.
Last year's resolutions? Yeah, don't know where those went. As usual lol.
Here's an obligatory New Year's post before I go do some work.
.
.
.
Robin went home for NY, and I didn't want to go, so I was dropped off at my apartment. I spent about an hour cleaning and dusting? Might as well do some New Year cleaning :) And then I showered since I didn't last night.
The new year's come, but is anything different?
I feel like it is, more so than the years before. Or maybe I'm just more aware. Any case, I'm talking about myself and the way I think about things. It's hard to put in words, but I feel like the 2019-end-me is definitely grown a lot. Yet, I'm still me. How very odd. I guess I'm just having more of a revelation... and seeing as I only have 1 semester left before graduating, the time to adult is coming closer.
There's also a lot of things I've learned about myself this past year. There's things I want to change about myself, but that's definitely gonna be hard.
I still dress like a kid, not that I'm ashamed because a t-shirt and jeans are comfy, but sometimes, I want to dress nicely too (but where's the fashion sense? LOL)
I want to do something about the urge to buy things... buying things and not using them...
There's also the need to take care of myself. Not that I don't right now. But even more so. I sleep little earlier now, just because Robin sleeps early.
I took my thick hair for granted and now look who's balding (I don't really know, but my sisters said my hair got thinner. I shed a lot more than usual during showers. My hair part is kind of wider than usual, and apparently that's a sign for women balding *shrug*) So I'm taking some hair supplements; it does seem to have lessened the shedding. I'm just going to be gentler with my hair.
And that all ties in to better habits.
I think I need a journal LOL or I mean, a sketchbook works.
Here's to a new year of improvement and good habits and health-- and wealth, why not xD
|
Into the new year
written on Wednesday, January 1, 2020 @ 2:02 PM ✈
**For Christmas, the family spent a night and 2 days in Monterey~ the boyfriend-o joined for aquarium day :3
--
Happy New Year!
Wow... just when you start getting used to writing 2019, it's already 2020.
Last year's resolutions? Yeah, don't know where those went. As usual lol.
Here's an obligatory New Year's post before I go do some work.
.
.
.
Robin went home for NY, and I didn't want to go, so I was dropped off at my apartment. I spent about an hour cleaning and dusting? Might as well do some New Year cleaning :) And then I showered since I didn't last night.
The new year's come, but is anything different?
I feel like it is, more so than the years before. Or maybe I'm just more aware. Any case, I'm talking about myself and the way I think about things. It's hard to put in words, but I feel like the 2019-end-me is definitely grown a lot. Yet, I'm still me. How very odd. I guess I'm just having more of a revelation... and seeing as I only have 1 semester left before graduating, the time to adult is coming closer.
There's also a lot of things I've learned about myself this past year. There's things I want to change about myself, but that's definitely gonna be hard.
I still dress like a kid, not that I'm ashamed because a t-shirt and jeans are comfy, but sometimes, I want to dress nicely too (but where's the fashion sense? LOL)
I want to do something about the urge to buy things... buying things and not using them...
There's also the need to take care of myself. Not that I don't right now. But even more so. I sleep little earlier now, just because Robin sleeps early.
I took my thick hair for granted and now look who's balding (I don't really know, but my sisters said my hair got thinner. I shed a lot more than usual during showers. My hair part is kind of wider than usual, and apparently that's a sign for women balding *shrug*) So I'm taking some hair supplements; it does seem to have lessened the shedding. I'm just going to be gentler with my hair.
And that all ties in to better habits.
I think I need a journal LOL or I mean, a sketchbook works.
Here's to a new year of improvement and good habits and health-- and wealth, why not xD
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|