konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Same ol' me but new things are happening!
written on Thursday, January 8, 2026 @ 10:36 AM ✈
Happy happy new year! Welcoming in 2026 a little late, but I've been caught up with social activities in-person lol I just saw an old post where I said that maybe we were done with Japan... we were not LOL because we went again, our 4th trip, in Nov 2025 Thanksgiving week, and came back to the States before Christmas. Unfortunately for me, I caught the flu two days or so before Christmas, aka two days after arriving home. Probably because I was working in the cold, cold living room without a jacket, only a blanket. Anywhos, after that, we had to go down to LA for his siblings Christmas/New Year hangout. We were there for a few days; we went to Universal Studios~ (funnily enough, last month we went to Universal Studios Japan heh) I'm settled back at home now but I'm busy preparing for my first tabling convention at SHMCon, happening on January 24. The club's anniversary is in February and we usually do it around that date, but this year they decided to do it a month early. I'm tackling things a bit everyday; my stickers (the main thing!) is still in limbo -- I placed my order back in late November, and another in late December, but there's been some issues. I'm hoping that the stickers will still arrive in time, given a week buffer. Business cards were done and submitted to my local print shop yesterday~ turnaround time is about a week. Super excited for those because they came out cute! I suck at designing cards because I keep changing my mind because "artistic freedom" and "professionalism," so they come out looking like there were too many chefs cooking LOL But this time! This time I'm pretty satisfied with it. Also luckily, Daiso had lots of supplies for table setup, so I got some of those. Ordered a few more things online, and then I need to prep signage. I have about a week left to prep for whatever else, so I'm not too rushed. Really the only thing is my stickers OTL. To dos: - Design shop sign
- Design stamp (for packaging)
Must watch anime: Jellyfish Can't Swim in the Night [edit: LOL scmplayer no longer works properly and it made my blog not load sooo no more music :p ]
|
Same ol' me but new things are happening!
written on Thursday, January 8, 2026 @ 10:36 AM ✈
Happy happy new year! Welcoming in 2026 a little late, but I've been caught up with social activities in-person lol I just saw an old post where I said that maybe we were done with Japan... we were not LOL because we went again, our 4th trip, in Nov 2025 Thanksgiving week, and came back to the States before Christmas. Unfortunately for me, I caught the flu two days or so before Christmas, aka two days after arriving home. Probably because I was working in the cold, cold living room without a jacket, only a blanket. Anywhos, after that, we had to go down to LA for his siblings Christmas/New Year hangout. We were there for a few days; we went to Universal Studios~ (funnily enough, last month we went to Universal Studios Japan heh) I'm settled back at home now but I'm busy preparing for my first tabling convention at SHMCon, happening on January 24. The club's anniversary is in February and we usually do it around that date, but this year they decided to do it a month early. I'm tackling things a bit everyday; my stickers (the main thing!) is still in limbo -- I placed my order back in late November, and another in late December, but there's been some issues. I'm hoping that the stickers will still arrive in time, given a week buffer. Business cards were done and submitted to my local print shop yesterday~ turnaround time is about a week. Super excited for those because they came out cute! I suck at designing cards because I keep changing my mind because "artistic freedom" and "professionalism," so they come out looking like there were too many chefs cooking LOL But this time! This time I'm pretty satisfied with it. Also luckily, Daiso had lots of supplies for table setup, so I got some of those. Ordered a few more things online, and then I need to prep signage. I have about a week left to prep for whatever else, so I'm not too rushed. Really the only thing is my stickers OTL. To dos: - Design shop sign
- Design stamp (for packaging)
Must watch anime: Jellyfish Can't Swim in the Night [edit: LOL scmplayer no longer works properly and it made my blog not load sooo no more music :p ]
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|