<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
4 day weekend!
written on Monday, February 16, 2015 @ 3:42 AM ✈

This 4-day weekend passed by so fast! I'm sad. Me and Jen just came back from tong's sister's house. Liang was drunk when we got there. He kept asking for Jamie xD & he kept putting his arm on our shoulders. So scary LOL. We played pool for a while and ate. Then we went inside. The guys stayed out talking except for Ricky. He Connie and Nancy were playing Heads Up. Me and the kids were watching HTTYD2.

They've been playing/talking for a long time. I already finished the movie. Lily (Tong's niece) was sitting on my lap and hugging me watching the ending of HTTYD2 (it took me a long time to get her to stop playing & watch the movie.) then I rocked her and she finally fell asleep. whoo-whee. lol. It was getting hot. Then I joined Nancy and them playing Heads Up. It's like 2 something and the guys finally came back in. They played for a while and we were watching John Wick. Finally people were feeling sleepy so we all went home.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life