konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Love comes in many forms... or does it?
written on Thursday, February 19, 2015 @ 11:20 PM ✈
Practice today from 4-6pm. It was cool. Near the end of practice Michael came to visit; what a surprise! I was hitting w/ Alaiza. Psh. Mary ditched me for her "friend" LOL who I'm pretty was her prom date hehe.
Okay so today we conditioned a bit. Seriously about to die already :p
There are like about 10 guys on our team, and when we were on the wall, they were pretty much grouped together. Axl was going to make us do exercises that may cause us to crash so he said guy girl guy girl. So I was going to get in line guy girl guy girl but in between 2 guys before Lee. I don't know why >///< Then Axl told me to move up one so I ended up standing next to Lee.
So the exercises, girls went first then guys. Then some of them we did together. We had to do 30 & 45 seconds high knee. During the 45 I really wanted to stop. Lee next to me high-kneed in a circle encouraging me and Ivy. Then we ran? or was it lunges? Anyway we did full and half-court suicides. Uhm one was before the lunges? dude I don't remember the order of our workout xD
Anywayyyy we ran the full court suicides I think, 2 of them. His pace was the same as mine. Everytime I do a turn at the ends, I also do a small hop. So when I saw him hesitate or slow down for the first full court turn, I was wondering if he was pacing with me. We ran the rest of the suicides together. I'm pretty sure he could've finished earlier.
Man please don't make me go 두근두근.
Just to let you know, I fall really easily.
Don't make me fall if you're not going to catch me (/∇\*)。o○♡
|
Love comes in many forms... or does it?
written on Thursday, February 19, 2015 @ 11:20 PM ✈
Practice today from 4-6pm. It was cool. Near the end of practice Michael came to visit; what a surprise! I was hitting w/ Alaiza. Psh. Mary ditched me for her "friend" LOL who I'm pretty was her prom date hehe.
Okay so today we conditioned a bit. Seriously about to die already :p
There are like about 10 guys on our team, and when we were on the wall, they were pretty much grouped together. Axl was going to make us do exercises that may cause us to crash so he said guy girl guy girl. So I was going to get in line guy girl guy girl but in between 2 guys before Lee. I don't know why >///< Then Axl told me to move up one so I ended up standing next to Lee.
So the exercises, girls went first then guys. Then some of them we did together. We had to do 30 & 45 seconds high knee. During the 45 I really wanted to stop. Lee next to me high-kneed in a circle encouraging me and Ivy. Then we ran? or was it lunges? Anyway we did full and half-court suicides. Uhm one was before the lunges? dude I don't remember the order of our workout xD
Anywayyyy we ran the full court suicides I think, 2 of them. His pace was the same as mine. Everytime I do a turn at the ends, I also do a small hop. So when I saw him hesitate or slow down for the first full court turn, I was wondering if he was pacing with me. We ran the rest of the suicides together. I'm pretty sure he could've finished earlier.
Man please don't make me go 두근두근.
Just to let you know, I fall really easily.
Don't make me fall if you're not going to catch me (/∇\*)。o○♡
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|