konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Berkeley trip!
written on Sunday, March 8, 2015 @ 3:40 AM ✈
Ehhh it's already 3AM bc time skipped 2AM TT hate it when that happens...
Anyway today Anthony took me to Jim's to hangout. The drive there was okay, I thought it was going to be awkward but it was fine. We talked here & there (& I snuck a selfie LOL)
When we got to Jim's we sat in her apt. & talked a lil about what happened on the road & other stuff. Then we met up w/ Coach in Richmond at the Ranch 99 market. Couldn't find her yet so I dragged Jim to that one store we always go to. Interestingly enough, Coach was there too! LOL. Oi, I bought more sheepies =w= $28.31 oop. & something for Jen :p Anthony bought this "grow your own crystal" and Coach bought cards. We walked around, and ended up going to Daimo to eat.
We ordered and Coach ate a little before she had to go pick up Darren. When they came back and we talked about stuff. Coach was talking about a time when she and the twins were in Korea and they went to Haesindang Park in Korea, (I guess it's even worse than calling it a "love" park LOL) and they were showing us these statues and they were telling us to guess what it looked like. We didn't guess and Anthony couldn't stand it, he said "It's a penis!" and then covered his mouth. We were all in shock for like a split second & we all cracked up xDD It was like in a movie when somebody accidentally says something out loud (well to me at least xD) We went back to Ranch 99 market to shop. They bought bao from Shen Kee Bakery.
Afterward we went back to Jim's apt. I think I was nodding off & napped on the way back. We lounged around, used the restroom, "handled money for uncle" and then we went out again.
We walked around to ShareTea but decided to go to Daiso 1st in case it closed. When we got there, I looked around for stuff. I ended up getting some more craft kits~ and a fabric pen, and a section/divider box to hold my stuff. Coach & them bought stuff; Anthony got the lava thingies(?)
We walked a lil ways & went to TASTE and got green tea snow w/ mini mochi (bc they ran out of mango everything -.-) There was like 10 pieces of mochi > > it just wasn't even worth $0.50 of mochi >:p Afterward we went to Kimchi Garden to eat. I got udong & Jim got bulgogi I think. We were talking about a lot of random stuff, including Anthony's relationships LOL, and driving :p
We also took selfies at the end; I'm so ewww >x<
We were going to ShareTea but there was a long line & Anthony really had to get home so we decided to just get back to the apt. We went to the parking garage to get Anthony's rental car (our ticket was over an hr but nothing happened lol so we quickly left) and parked on the street a block from Jim's apt. Sat around in there again. I cleaned up my bag, Jim showed them her Korea scrapbook. Then we left. They walked me and Anthony back to the car; Coach & Darren walked Jim back to the apt.
On the way back, Anthony stopped at a gas station to buy an energy drink. I locked the doors 'cause just in case. I was kakao-ing when someone tried to open the door & I was like oops lol. We went on our way... it was pretty quiet. We talked like 3 times I think LOL. When I was trying to tell him what Coach texted me, he really couldn't hear me xD I was talking loud, psh. According to Jim, the whole day he was saying "what u talking about" when I'm saying stuff. I'm not that confusing dang lol.
When he dropped me off at home I was going to say like thanks, bye, drive safe, have a safe flight. But gaaaah I said drive safe & blanked out on saying have a safe flight. When I remembered and said it, he smiled and said thanks (I think he was laughing at that long pause I had :p ) Oh wells >3>
I am really sleepy now. I tried to dance for a while bc I seriously ate too much these past 2 days, but I was falling asleep dancing. & I just didn't feel like dancing.
So much to doooo... TT
|
Berkeley trip!
written on Sunday, March 8, 2015 @ 3:40 AM ✈
Ehhh it's already 3AM bc time skipped 2AM TT hate it when that happens...
Anyway today Anthony took me to Jim's to hangout. The drive there was okay, I thought it was going to be awkward but it was fine. We talked here & there (& I snuck a selfie LOL)
When we got to Jim's we sat in her apt. & talked a lil about what happened on the road & other stuff. Then we met up w/ Coach in Richmond at the Ranch 99 market. Couldn't find her yet so I dragged Jim to that one store we always go to. Interestingly enough, Coach was there too! LOL. Oi, I bought more sheepies =w= $28.31 oop. & something for Jen :p Anthony bought this "grow your own crystal" and Coach bought cards. We walked around, and ended up going to Daimo to eat.
We ordered and Coach ate a little before she had to go pick up Darren. When they came back and we talked about stuff. Coach was talking about a time when she and the twins were in Korea and they went to Haesindang Park in Korea, (I guess it's even worse than calling it a "love" park LOL) and they were showing us these statues and they were telling us to guess what it looked like. We didn't guess and Anthony couldn't stand it, he said "It's a penis!" and then covered his mouth. We were all in shock for like a split second & we all cracked up xDD It was like in a movie when somebody accidentally says something out loud (well to me at least xD) We went back to Ranch 99 market to shop. They bought bao from Shen Kee Bakery.
Afterward we went back to Jim's apt. I think I was nodding off & napped on the way back. We lounged around, used the restroom, "handled money for uncle" and then we went out again.
We walked around to ShareTea but decided to go to Daiso 1st in case it closed. When we got there, I looked around for stuff. I ended up getting some more craft kits~ and a fabric pen, and a section/divider box to hold my stuff. Coach & them bought stuff; Anthony got the lava thingies(?)
We walked a lil ways & went to TASTE and got green tea snow w/ mini mochi (bc they ran out of mango everything -.-) There was like 10 pieces of mochi > > it just wasn't even worth $0.50 of mochi >:p Afterward we went to Kimchi Garden to eat. I got udong & Jim got bulgogi I think. We were talking about a lot of random stuff, including Anthony's relationships LOL, and driving :p
We also took selfies at the end; I'm so ewww >x<
We were going to ShareTea but there was a long line & Anthony really had to get home so we decided to just get back to the apt. We went to the parking garage to get Anthony's rental car (our ticket was over an hr but nothing happened lol so we quickly left) and parked on the street a block from Jim's apt. Sat around in there again. I cleaned up my bag, Jim showed them her Korea scrapbook. Then we left. They walked me and Anthony back to the car; Coach & Darren walked Jim back to the apt.
On the way back, Anthony stopped at a gas station to buy an energy drink. I locked the doors 'cause just in case. I was kakao-ing when someone tried to open the door & I was like oops lol. We went on our way... it was pretty quiet. We talked like 3 times I think LOL. When I was trying to tell him what Coach texted me, he really couldn't hear me xD I was talking loud, psh. According to Jim, the whole day he was saying "what u talking about" when I'm saying stuff. I'm not that confusing dang lol.
When he dropped me off at home I was going to say like thanks, bye, drive safe, have a safe flight. But gaaaah I said drive safe & blanked out on saying have a safe flight. When I remembered and said it, he smiled and said thanks (I think he was laughing at that long pause I had :p ) Oh wells >3>
I am really sleepy now. I tried to dance for a while bc I seriously ate too much these past 2 days, but I was falling asleep dancing. & I just didn't feel like dancing.
So much to doooo... TT
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|