<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Hm...
written on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 @ 6:59 PM ✈

I didn't know what to put for the title.

So today we did somewhat an icebreaker xD shaking hands w/ someone you don't know (I forgot their names when I turned around. oop lol) Coach made us stand with the same grade group, and tested if we knew everyone else's name. The together in groups by birthmonth (me and Jim have the same bday (& year apparently)! :o) Then we had to do by height. Then we did youngest to oldest. I stood behind Jim and in front of Lee (his birthday's in August I think)
After that we sat down (we sat next to each other) and Coach passed out the schedule. Then paper for us to write our name in print caps. Lee told me he only writes in cursive lol so when the paper got passed to me, I wrote my name and he was like write mine too, so I did xD Coach emphasized writing it "neatly" and he was like yup, so neat. (psh he can't take credit for my handwriting lol)
Coach was talking about her expectations for 2nd, 3rd, & 4th year players. She thought only me and Lee were 4th years (bc she keeps thinking Mary is a junior) so she was like mastering skills/consistencies you two (emphasized bc we were hiding/having that uh-oh, nope. look lol). And then we looked at her somewhat surprised, and she said yes you two. xD Everyone else was like Mary too! xD

Yeah I don't know why we talked so much xD we were just whispering to each other lol

After practice he was leaving and I got a very happy, peppy bye xD (compared to Ivy and Sarah's xD Sarah's bye was like a whisper lolol)

Does this entertain you now Jimmmyyyyyy

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life