<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Life goes on...
written on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 @ 11:03β€―PM ✈

Recently been selling some stuff on the SJSU app. I'm surprised I got hits haha
Also been craving something to drink a lot, like coffee or milk tea, but I'm trying not to spend ToT

We went to PIXAR last Friday. That was cool.
BFA Animation is also starting our Blue Sky workshop (animators from Blue Sky leading an assignment) so that's gonna be fun πŸ™ƒ I feel like I wouldn't be too nervous since I took a workshop with Ted from Dreamworks lol But I probably will.
I've kinda been skipping thesis meeting 'cause I haven't worked on my shot. Big woops. Been kinda working on the merch for SHMcon, which I'm very proud of ✌️

I've also printed my first business card! Even though the design was super simple. Created my first sticker designs (even though they're not mine) and gonna be tabling for the first time! All these first times, but not even for me lol It's a great first time though, without me wasting money LOL can't wait to get my own online store set up wheeee (when?)

Made my new dance cover live this week. Robin's been telling me to start my Youtube channel. I mean, I have already? but I should be consistent. I don't know what the content would be though? I have a general idea; like Laura Price, except as an animator. There are so many animation tutorials, I don't know if I would do those. But anyway, maybe I'll just ease in to a "style."

Oh! and I've updated my website at here~ I really like the look of it; simple etc. Look at my sheep "logo"! I wonder if I can develop it into a brand lol
Website and domain name so $$$. Better be worth it :p

Peace out. Jumped the meeting as soon as it ended LOL yikes.
Lots of work for this week ToT

0 comment[s] | back to top






Β© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life