konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Birthday week~
written on Friday, October 16, 2020 @ 3:54 PM ✈
Another week has gone by. It's been a good week :) Sunday was my 23rd birthday, and it went by pretty uneventful? I did spend the day with my sisters in Daly City though, and meeting Miko for the first time. (Also wow, I haven't played piano in soooo long, and my muscle memory failed me for "Wedding Dress" xD but it only took about 10-20 minutes of looking over the music sheet to get it back lol) Lately I have been lazy with anything creative ^^; I recently just finished an animation commission though --which took me waaay too long-- and I guess I'm feeling a little burnt out? but burn out doesn't seem to be the right word haha. I just am very tired... animating LOL even though I like the end result hehe. Hoping to open commissions later all the same. I think the idea of starting a shop is just... daunting? I have all these ideas in my head but can't seem to execute them. I'm starting to do other stuff again, starting off with another draw this in your style lol I also want to do something ---ah I got distracted watching apple.cheeks' studio vlog LOL--- I lost my train of thought and have no idea what that "something" is LOL Ah! Do something with my portfolio LOL I have been neglecting job hunt and my portfolio to be honest. I've already applied to jobs with my current portfolio, and unless I change stuff in it, it is pointless to apply again with the same portfolio that's been rejected. I also want to incorporate some motion design stuff, and maybe get a job as a motion designer instead. I guess we'll see? I really need to start realizing my online store. I think I finally settled on a store name that I won't regret!? It came to me when I was showering LOL and I had that "that's it!" epiphany feeling, like I had with my major/career "change" lol I really need to keep practicing drawing. I haven't done any figure drawing/life studies, which I really need to. Whoops. This update become many "I-need-to-do"s hehe gotta start ACTING on my shizzz
|
Birthday week~
written on Friday, October 16, 2020 @ 3:54 PM ✈
Another week has gone by. It's been a good week :) Sunday was my 23rd birthday, and it went by pretty uneventful? I did spend the day with my sisters in Daly City though, and meeting Miko for the first time. (Also wow, I haven't played piano in soooo long, and my muscle memory failed me for "Wedding Dress" xD but it only took about 10-20 minutes of looking over the music sheet to get it back lol) Lately I have been lazy with anything creative ^^; I recently just finished an animation commission though --which took me waaay too long-- and I guess I'm feeling a little burnt out? but burn out doesn't seem to be the right word haha. I just am very tired... animating LOL even though I like the end result hehe. Hoping to open commissions later all the same. I think the idea of starting a shop is just... daunting? I have all these ideas in my head but can't seem to execute them. I'm starting to do other stuff again, starting off with another draw this in your style lol I also want to do something ---ah I got distracted watching apple.cheeks' studio vlog LOL--- I lost my train of thought and have no idea what that "something" is LOL Ah! Do something with my portfolio LOL I have been neglecting job hunt and my portfolio to be honest. I've already applied to jobs with my current portfolio, and unless I change stuff in it, it is pointless to apply again with the same portfolio that's been rejected. I also want to incorporate some motion design stuff, and maybe get a job as a motion designer instead. I guess we'll see? I really need to start realizing my online store. I think I finally settled on a store name that I won't regret!? It came to me when I was showering LOL and I had that "that's it!" epiphany feeling, like I had with my major/career "change" lol I really need to keep practicing drawing. I haven't done any figure drawing/life studies, which I really need to. Whoops. This update become many "I-need-to-do"s hehe gotta start ACTING on my shizzz
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|