![]()
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
store instagram | shop ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram recent update :
Credit:
: afeeqah azhar, 19 march, malaysian .+ follow | Email | twitter |
A girl & three sweethearts
written on Thursday, June 11, 2020 @ 8:48 PM ✈
Finally finished the series! So freakin' cuteeee! I love my chef and patisserie~ Ahh.. it's been a while since I've watched something so purely cute keke so shoujo. I love all the passion for their work; makes me want to put in work ^^; I was also thinking about a one-shot about a patisserie lol Gonna be busy with work in the coming weeks as our programs start. Well, just until it starts. I guess it eases up afterward. 0 comment[s] | back to top |