<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Week 2: Quarantine
written on Monday, March 23, 2020 @ 1:32 PM ✈

Robin and I don't really like cooking at his place, so we worked out this quarantine thing -- without going out to eat -- by going to my place twice a week and cooking enough for 3-4 days. The 1st week, we went out to eat twice, and he tends to be a little lazy in cooking. Plus, he thinks I cook slow. (Well, I mean, I have to prep everything myself and cook everything at the same time. sooo *shrug* I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of balancing everything though.) It'd be so much easier if we had our own place.

I just spent this morning cooking while he worked at my place. That was like 3ish hours? I also made myself some milk tea with pearls, but 1) pearls weren't sweet enough, 2) the tea wasn't strong enough. LOL At least the pearls didn't harden this time.

It rained yesterday afternoon. That was nice.
We also finished "Crash Landing on You" last night, and I cried so much for the last 2 episodes, my heart hurt and I gave myself a headache LOL It's such a good drama~ plus the OST is *chef's kiss*

Well, it's back to work now. I gotta do stuff for SJAWP, but Jane hasn't sent me anything yet, so I can't really do anything :p I'm almost done with my shots for thesis, so hopefully I can finalize them for Tuesday and I can focus on portfolio..

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life