![]()
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
store instagram | shop ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram recent update :
Credit:
: afeeqah azhar, 19 march, malaysian .+ follow | Email | twitter |
I voted! and some things.
written on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 @ 9:50 PM ✈
Today was the primary elections, and I voted~ I actually felt pretty good about it heh. Like, a sense of completion lol.
Currently, my apartment is sick. I'm getting warier. I try not to be hope if I can help it.
Jim just got a fever? And even I occasionally cough/sneeze? I don't even know. Stay healthy everyone.
There's so many things going on in my head. I want to start my Youtube channel. I want to open my online store. So many things I want to do. Maybe pick up journaling?
But haaaah, I need to get in to sketching and doing studies and figure drawing. Eep.
Last week was the last Friday with Blue Sky. It's hitting me now, that we are what? two-thirds in to the last semester? There's still so many things to do... still working on my portfolio. Still working on thesis.
Feeling good about my next shot for Green Ninja though :D
Welp, I'm in the middle of my meeting, so back to work~
0 comment[s] | back to top |