<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Sleepy
written on Friday, April 24, 2020 @ 9:50 PM ✈

I am so sleepy right now for some reason...
Quarantine got me working non-stop on my laptop so I be staring at these monitors for hours on end. Maybe that's why my eyes are tired...

Today is technically the last day for animating anything for the portfolio half of BFA. Just submitted things for BFA gallery too.
We are finally lighting and rendering for thesis. Hopefully we can be done by May. Oof. We don't really have that much time. I think we actually wanted to finish in April, but of course, animation took longer. And I think we still have 1 or 2 shots that need to be finished animating.

Became a lighter and renderer lolol
Lighting is pretty fun when you get things to work the way you want it too. And if the computer doesn't complain too much about the work LOL

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life