![]()
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
store instagram | shop ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram recent update :
Credit:
: afeeqah azhar, 19 march, malaysian .+ follow | Email | twitter |
RIP Dr. Lovell
written on Thursday, April 16, 2020 @ 10:57 PM ✈
This week went by fast. And kinda crazy... We were informed yesterday that Dr. Lovell passed away in his sleep Tuesday night. It's crazy... He even tested negative for COVID-19, but it's possible the test wasn't accurate? Anyway, it was such a shock... I was so lost.. how to feel.. what to feel... It was hard for the team (who worked with him the longest) to process... Arlene was staring into space.. I was trying to find some distraction.. I couldn't help but think about the whole ordeal and ended up crying. He was a jolly guy... as much as he made our job difficult sometimes ^^; he was still a great guy... It's crazy... 0 comment[s] | back to top |