<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Cooking vlogs
written on Friday, April 10, 2020 @ 2:01 PM ✈

I've been watching a lot of calming vlogs, watching people cook their meals, etc. And I saw this one Youtuber cooking a super simple toast sandwich and another one making a simple fried rice. I've been making sandwiches. They're all right heh.

And today I finally made some fried rice since we had some leftover rice. Made with salad mix, spam, bell pepper, egg, and soy sauce, with oil of course, and some garlic powder (since I don't have garlic LOL). I don't have have any soy sauce or oyster sauce here at Robin's, but we saved the soy sauce packets from Panda Express so I used that. It was surprisingly pretty good!

Took an early shower. My face's been oily... my dandruff's come back. Yikes. 
Jen sent care packages with cleaning spray, face masks, and masks xD Gonna reset after this thesis meeting with a face mask~

Also, Pluralsight is offering courses for free this April, so I'll try to cram as many classes as possible LOL

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life