<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
How the day goes
written on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 @ 11:36 PM ✈

I've been meaning to blog, but I always lose the motivation very fast. And every time I start a post, I suddenly don't know what I want to talk about?

I've only been back at home for 2 weeks, but it feels like forever. I should be spending all my time applying for jobs; full-time job seeker lol but also haven't done much. We did spend a lot of time cooking! Trying out all kinds of recipes, learning new things.
Coming home has made me lazy. Every time. No motivation whatsoever. 

And of course, that's no excuse to not be productive, but it just makes it 10x harder to get anything done. I don't know what it is ahaha. I should've kept my school routine more before I became such a potato haha. I haven't posted anything regarding my graduation; it's like I never graduated! The team is working on submitting the film to festivals, though I haven't been much part of it. 

So many things have been going on in the world, like, Mother Nature really be back to claim Earth. I haven't really posted anything on my social medias, considering now's really not the right time. I have reposted some resources in regards to the situations around the world... Everything is so crazy, like, I really don't want to deal with it. It's very stressing.

--

Was re-reading my old post.
I did finish cleaning within the week! I have so many art books... luckily we were able to declutter the bottom shelf for it. 

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life