<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Nee Sensei, shiranai no?
written on Wednesday, July 8, 2020 @ 9:15 PM ✈

Found another J-drama to watch! Well, it's a mini-series based off a manga with the same name. "Hey Sensei, did you know?" It's really cute, and I haven't watched something super cute and cheesy (LOL) in a while. Watching it on Amazon Prime since Jobee has it.

~
Mm, I guess I've also been productive? I haven't been while at home, but I'm back in SJ now. Doing a lot more creative stuff. Trying to maintain activeness on my art Instagram and getting back into my Youtube as well. I've also started to prepare for my online shop :3

It's something I've always wanted to do. To make the merchandise by hand. To package orders cutely :3 Of course, I still have so many goals I want to do: create my own short film, publish/illustrate a children's book, commissions... But I can only do so much at once. I still can't help but think about all these things at the same time. I am trying to keep myself organized by using my planner, but brain dumping is better for me. I can't do because I left my "bullet journal" at home ~ it's an excuse though haha I can brain dump anywhere :p

*Songs I've been listening to!
happiness by back number (Kobasolo cover)
Natsu-Renbo by Kobasolo ft. Harutya
--

Ah. While in the shower, I figured I could use Clip Studio Paint's comic settings to make a "digital" sketchbook kind of thing. While I do think brainstorming with book and pencil is better, it will still get the job done.

I published another Draw This in Your Style video on my Youtube, and actually made a thumbnail that I liked! I might go with this "aesthetic" going forward. Yappari, I prefer pastel colors as my aesthetic hehe. And keeping it cute. Fonts, definitely keep simple. 



There's still a lot of fun things I would like to try with the thumbnail, like add strokes around images or handwriting the title. I also want to find an video/editing style that will make my channel/videos... me. Building a brand is definitely going to take a while.

I have been working on my style, but it hasn't been consistent, and I get really disappointed in my art too. Being active on my Instagram has helped a lot, though it's still scary putting yourself out there. I hate selling myself haha but that's how you reach people.

I have been slowly looking for jobs as an animator though. That's also a goal of mine. I want to maintain the animation part of me. During this time, there's not a lot of open positions. Also, bad timing as there aren't any new shows/movies that are in production yet or they are already in the midst of production so they don't need new animators. I want a remote job if possible, or a job that's commutable in SJ. It really limits me, but we'll see though.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life