<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
New business!
written on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 @ 4:26 PM ✈

This is something I've always wanted to do and finally did it. My online store is live at sheepndreams on Etsy!

I've had so much support from family and friends ToT I don't expect much from the first launch day, and in the future for a while as a matter of fact. But I am glad I took this first step. I am still nervous about managing it, worried about unsatisfied customers, etc, but I'll get to that when they happen right?

The past week or so I've been test printing and fighting my Cricut to do the job correctly. Cutting for sticker sheets is still a pain in the peaches, but I managed. And because I've been preparing for the shop launch, I haven't done any new art related things. I should finish that "vlog" (do I even have enough content for it? lol) and make some new tutorials. My channel is starting to become a gaming channel lol

Speaking of gaming, I've also started streaming Friday nights on Twitch. Also no viewers haha mainly my sisters and Jo's friend. It's still fun but it does get awkward heh.


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life