konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Can you not~
written on Monday, March 9, 2015 @ 11:29 PM ✈
I gotta start on Econ hw. & MESA project fuuuu, but first, an update.
Nothing happened much during practice. I warmed up w/ Mary next to Lee (I did not like his hair today LOL), who was warming up w/ Adrian. He's over there saying I don't feel like playing and I'm thinking in my head Me neither, since I ran the 2mi. for PE. Then we did footwork; I wasn't sure if he wanted to take the court first or not but he was like I got this court and I was like okieee and got off xD
He, like, tripped (not all the way or anything, like a small slip) twice? And when he did, he looked at me w/ a smile, as if we just said a joke or when we smile off our embarrassment. When he was done, I got on the court, then he got on the court next to me. I think he called me? or did he say ow? I don't remember but I looked over at him, and I asked him if he was limping. I think it's 'cause he "slipped"-ish. After a while, he called me, & asked how many I had left and I told him. Then he said something about doing it really slow, and I just told him to take his time xD
Drilled w/ Sarah & Jose. Then played a game w/ Jamie. 15-21, 13-21. I lost, but I did a lot better than I thought I would, trying to hit those points. Not a bad game ^^
Signed up for doubles for Stagg tournament w/ Mary~ We better win, or at least go farther, than last year.
St. Mary's pre-season game tomorrow; Independence HS on Wed. Oiii
|
Can you not~
written on Monday, March 9, 2015 @ 11:29 PM ✈
I gotta start on Econ hw. & MESA project fuuuu, but first, an update.
Nothing happened much during practice. I warmed up w/ Mary next to Lee (I did not like his hair today LOL), who was warming up w/ Adrian. He's over there saying I don't feel like playing and I'm thinking in my head Me neither, since I ran the 2mi. for PE. Then we did footwork; I wasn't sure if he wanted to take the court first or not but he was like I got this court and I was like okieee and got off xD
He, like, tripped (not all the way or anything, like a small slip) twice? And when he did, he looked at me w/ a smile, as if we just said a joke or when we smile off our embarrassment. When he was done, I got on the court, then he got on the court next to me. I think he called me? or did he say ow? I don't remember but I looked over at him, and I asked him if he was limping. I think it's 'cause he "slipped"-ish. After a while, he called me, & asked how many I had left and I told him. Then he said something about doing it really slow, and I just told him to take his time xD
Drilled w/ Sarah & Jose. Then played a game w/ Jamie. 15-21, 13-21. I lost, but I did a lot better than I thought I would, trying to hit those points. Not a bad game ^^
Signed up for doubles for Stagg tournament w/ Mary~ We better win, or at least go farther, than last year.
St. Mary's pre-season game tomorrow; Independence HS on Wed. Oiii
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|