konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
San Jose, Independence HS
written on Thursday, March 12, 2015 @ 12:06 AM ✈
Today was a pretty fun day :) Left school early to go San Jose w/ the varsity team. When I got to EHS, they had a fire drill bc of a gas leak :p Had to meet Mary & Axl in the tennis parking lot; they were locked out too lol. When the drill was over & the gate was opened, we went to the EHS vans. Coach had me and Lee go to her car to get the muffins & bananas (but he only found one bunch. when Coach said she had 2, I had to get out of the van & find it.)
Awkward thing was, when me & Lee went to her car, we were going to go through the small gate since the car gate was closed, but when I pushed the door open, it locked bc there were chains locking the door at the top! I felt stupid but hey, it's not my school :p After we got the stuff, we were heading back to the van. Axl already drove out; we weren't sure if we were supposed to get on or wait for Coach to drive out. So after Coach drove out, Lee handed me the food so he could close the gate.
The drive there, was I falling asleep? Maybe a nap here and there.
It was awkward when we got there at Independence HS. Their gym was big~
So everyone went to change. Me and some of the guys stayed in the gym to change, since we already had our clothes underneath. It was so weird bc I was the only girl LOL
We conditioned w/ Coach Mike's team. Adrian was my partner; that was fun.
Afterward they set up the courts, then we warmed up. After that, we did a 4v2 drill. So he paired us up. The guys had to stand up & introduce themselves, then the IHS people had to introduce themselves & choose one of the guys; it's so funny when the guys choose each other based off of what do you want to be when you grow up xD The girls did the same.
4v2 was pretty fun. I was on a court w/ Shelly. If we get hit by the birdie on the body = 20 pushups; in the face = 50 pushups. I had to do 20 :p
After was game. I played a girl who was a sophomore & played doubles. Oh yeah, IHS plays mixed doubles too :p The score was 21-6 for both sets. She kinda got mad at the end? Or like just frustrated & gave up... So apparently seeing that it wasn't a challenge for me (& Joyce), Coach Mike had us play one of his coaches. She was really nice. Score was 8-21, 15-21. It wasn't that bad ^^ At one point, she said I was testing her backhand. I wasn't! Well, I told Coach it was unconsciously lol. I didn't think I'd even score points. Coach said me & Joyce played better than we did during St. Mary's; which was probably bc she's a coach too & we didn't want to play bad LOL I was sweating so bad after that. I had to go to the restroom to wipe ma sweat. I was shocked when I got into the restroom: stars errywhere~ First thought: so patriotic LOL. Their colors are red, white, & blue... bc ya know, they're "independence" xD
It was almost 7--time to go. We had a fun time ^^
When we got settled in the vans, we got muffins to eat~ I got myself a blueberry muffin, & seeing Lee who wasn't eating anything (sitting behind me) I asked You don't want a muffin? He said no bc he didn't have any water, so then I was like would you like some water? and he was like oh no, laughing xD They had to gas up so while the vans were gassed, they all got out to buy food & whatnot. I just finished my muffin inside the van. JohnJay came back so I got out to let him in, & then sat at the edge of the seat. Lee was coming back so I was going to let him in, at first it was like I was going to scoot back to let him in, but then decided to just hop out & let him in. Almost "crashed" into him & he was like laughing, saying I was "going the wrong way." As people came back, Coach was like do they need so much drinks (bc they were getting like 2 bottles each) and I said to Lee, You got 2 bottles too? And he was like yeah, you want one? xD
The drive back to Stockton. In a while, Lee asked why I was so quiet *shrugs*
Then they watched Big Hero 6 on Mai's phone. I was watching too, but then I couldn't focus on the screen later. It was funny when Mai thought I couldn't see so she was going to hold it but then Lee in the back was like now I can't see it! xD Anyways, so I guess I dozed off. When we got back in town, I woke up (didn't really felt like I slept) & called home. After end call, I was going to unlock the seatbelt w/ my bobby pin (it's the one w/ the 2 "belts") and Lee was like I thought you were sleeping. And I just said yeah I was. Since I sat next to the door, I opened the door and got out first. I opened the other side of the door (opened from the side) and Lee almost "fell out" LOL and he was like woah. xD my bad. Good thing he wasn't leaning on that door lol. Axl was dropping off Adrian 'cause he had a "curfew" (if he didn't, the team wanted to go eat out). Dad came so I was leaving; Coach let me take the last 2 blueberry muffins home xD Didn't get to say bye to Lee bc he walked all the way to the front of Taggart, when the van was parked in front of the gate (next to Taggart)
Got home & decided to msg Lee on FB, asked him how'd he know I was sleeping. Embarrassing thing: "I can tell...when u sleep ur mouth always open.." >////< (at least I didn't drool :p but still...) & he said JohnJay took a pic of me too & I was like he better delete it *sends angry dog sticker* & he said "don't worry. i think he did. Just thinking. Idk" :p And then I said that it's unsafe to fall asleep around you guys & he said: "What!!!!! I didn't do anything.... just watching and laughing that's all"
-_- Meanie :p After he said he go shower, didn't come back :p
Why do I even tryyyyy. I gotta stahpppp. I give upppp.
Sigh, this guy.
He's seen the crappy side of meeee LOL. Like when I sweat a lot. & when I play weird. & when I sleep in the car (luckily, when I lie down to sleep, my mouth isn't open xP)
|
San Jose, Independence HS
written on Thursday, March 12, 2015 @ 12:06 AM ✈
Today was a pretty fun day :) Left school early to go San Jose w/ the varsity team. When I got to EHS, they had a fire drill bc of a gas leak :p Had to meet Mary & Axl in the tennis parking lot; they were locked out too lol. When the drill was over & the gate was opened, we went to the EHS vans. Coach had me and Lee go to her car to get the muffins & bananas (but he only found one bunch. when Coach said she had 2, I had to get out of the van & find it.)
Awkward thing was, when me & Lee went to her car, we were going to go through the small gate since the car gate was closed, but when I pushed the door open, it locked bc there were chains locking the door at the top! I felt stupid but hey, it's not my school :p After we got the stuff, we were heading back to the van. Axl already drove out; we weren't sure if we were supposed to get on or wait for Coach to drive out. So after Coach drove out, Lee handed me the food so he could close the gate.
The drive there, was I falling asleep? Maybe a nap here and there.
It was awkward when we got there at Independence HS. Their gym was big~
So everyone went to change. Me and some of the guys stayed in the gym to change, since we already had our clothes underneath. It was so weird bc I was the only girl LOL
We conditioned w/ Coach Mike's team. Adrian was my partner; that was fun.
Afterward they set up the courts, then we warmed up. After that, we did a 4v2 drill. So he paired us up. The guys had to stand up & introduce themselves, then the IHS people had to introduce themselves & choose one of the guys; it's so funny when the guys choose each other based off of what do you want to be when you grow up xD The girls did the same.
4v2 was pretty fun. I was on a court w/ Shelly. If we get hit by the birdie on the body = 20 pushups; in the face = 50 pushups. I had to do 20 :p
After was game. I played a girl who was a sophomore & played doubles. Oh yeah, IHS plays mixed doubles too :p The score was 21-6 for both sets. She kinda got mad at the end? Or like just frustrated & gave up... So apparently seeing that it wasn't a challenge for me (& Joyce), Coach Mike had us play one of his coaches. She was really nice. Score was 8-21, 15-21. It wasn't that bad ^^ At one point, she said I was testing her backhand. I wasn't! Well, I told Coach it was unconsciously lol. I didn't think I'd even score points. Coach said me & Joyce played better than we did during St. Mary's; which was probably bc she's a coach too & we didn't want to play bad LOL I was sweating so bad after that. I had to go to the restroom to wipe ma sweat. I was shocked when I got into the restroom: stars errywhere~ First thought: so patriotic LOL. Their colors are red, white, & blue... bc ya know, they're "independence" xD
It was almost 7--time to go. We had a fun time ^^
When we got settled in the vans, we got muffins to eat~ I got myself a blueberry muffin, & seeing Lee who wasn't eating anything (sitting behind me) I asked You don't want a muffin? He said no bc he didn't have any water, so then I was like would you like some water? and he was like oh no, laughing xD They had to gas up so while the vans were gassed, they all got out to buy food & whatnot. I just finished my muffin inside the van. JohnJay came back so I got out to let him in, & then sat at the edge of the seat. Lee was coming back so I was going to let him in, at first it was like I was going to scoot back to let him in, but then decided to just hop out & let him in. Almost "crashed" into him & he was like laughing, saying I was "going the wrong way." As people came back, Coach was like do they need so much drinks (bc they were getting like 2 bottles each) and I said to Lee, You got 2 bottles too? And he was like yeah, you want one? xD
The drive back to Stockton. In a while, Lee asked why I was so quiet *shrugs*
Then they watched Big Hero 6 on Mai's phone. I was watching too, but then I couldn't focus on the screen later. It was funny when Mai thought I couldn't see so she was going to hold it but then Lee in the back was like now I can't see it! xD Anyways, so I guess I dozed off. When we got back in town, I woke up (didn't really felt like I slept) & called home. After end call, I was going to unlock the seatbelt w/ my bobby pin (it's the one w/ the 2 "belts") and Lee was like I thought you were sleeping. And I just said yeah I was. Since I sat next to the door, I opened the door and got out first. I opened the other side of the door (opened from the side) and Lee almost "fell out" LOL and he was like woah. xD my bad. Good thing he wasn't leaning on that door lol. Axl was dropping off Adrian 'cause he had a "curfew" (if he didn't, the team wanted to go eat out). Dad came so I was leaving; Coach let me take the last 2 blueberry muffins home xD Didn't get to say bye to Lee bc he walked all the way to the front of Taggart, when the van was parked in front of the gate (next to Taggart)
Got home & decided to msg Lee on FB, asked him how'd he know I was sleeping. Embarrassing thing: "I can tell...when u sleep ur mouth always open.." >////< (at least I didn't drool :p but still...) & he said JohnJay took a pic of me too & I was like he better delete it *sends angry dog sticker* & he said "don't worry. i think he did. Just thinking. Idk" :p And then I said that it's unsafe to fall asleep around you guys & he said: "What!!!!! I didn't do anything.... just watching and laughing that's all"
-_- Meanie :p After he said he go shower, didn't come back :p
Why do I even tryyyyy. I gotta stahpppp. I give upppp.
Sigh, this guy.
He's seen the crappy side of meeee LOL. Like when I sweat a lot. & when I play weird. & when I sleep in the car (luckily, when I lie down to sleep, my mouth isn't open xP)
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|