<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
What's new?
written on Monday, March 16, 2015 @ 8:59 PM ✈

Conditioning today was tiring. Axlllll why'd you make us run so much todayyyy. Finger planks hurt my fingers! T_T My back was hurting really bad....
Anyway, the start of practice, we sprinted then we partnered up. I was gonna partner up w/ Jessamae & then Adrian was like "partner up boy-girl" and Lee just called my name (he was 2 people to the right of me).
So yup, did different exercises, and all I could think about was "I can't be the cause of us being last (bc then we'd have to do 50 push-ups)" and how gentle his "high-fives" were LOL [I don't remember what I was thinking when I partnered w/ Vito last time LOL] And to complete the conditioning, a high-5 and "good job" :D Anyway I was pretty happy pfftt.
*also when I partnered w/ Adrian (at SJ) and Vito the last time, we missed a lot of our hi-5 passes. but w/ Lee we didn't miss any, probably 'cause we didn't rush it :P*
So then the team split, singles worked w/ Axl & doubles worked w/ Coach.
Left practice pretty early bc volleyball came early :p
No practice tomorrow bc of a staff vs student game, & so I can focus on MESAAAA /cries

OMG Orion, in ASL TA xD when he asked if I was going to prom & I said no 'cause I went last year. Then he asked me, out of the blue, so which Edison guy do you like? Shocked. So I replied "why you suddenly ask that question?" He was like I can't ask that question? And I just said "it's just so random."
Him: Oh so you dooo. (something about me getting red). Tell me.
Me: Why do you need to know? *laughs shyly, the heh-heh-heh one*
Him: Bc I want to know. Who is it?
-bell rings & we were walking out- Me: You don't need to know xD
-He meets up with Alena- She likes someone at Edison.
Alena: Aww that's so cute. You should ask him out. -here, I'm in front of them 2 & I'm shaking my head, & I think I said naww/noo-
Me: No guys xD -Orion's still asking me who it is- I'm not gonna tell you.
-out the classroom- Orion: I'ma talk to Jamie
Me: Nuuu (here, he says Oh no not that Jamie, but I was like yeah I know, it's THAT Jamie -his cousin-) don't talk to him about thissss.
We cont. to "argue" about this until we got into the long hallway. omgee these guys are killing me xD
Why is Orion always so on-point? Pfftt.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life