konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Independence HS Tournament
written on Saturday, May 2, 2015 @ 11:55 PM ✈
Had a really fun day today ^^ Got up early in the morning to get to McD to meet up with everybody else. When we got there, coincidentally, Lee also just got there. I saw his truck, me & Jim were just getting our stuff out of the car and he called our names and Jim said good morning to him. We followed behind him in. Jim bought food for Jen to bring back to mom. Jeremy was surprised that I wore short shorts for the first time lol. So we got our food. After giving food to Jen to take, Jim had 2 extra McMuffins and she gave one to Axl. She made me ask Lee, but he was like "really? Oh give it to JohnJay or the other guys." and he follows up by asking JohnJay if he still wanted him to buy him food. After I gave the McMuffin to JohnJay, he told Lee no.(Did he reject me bc I "gave" him to Adrian yesterday? xD) Then JohnJay asked him for change. He bought himself iced coffee. We about to leave, but he was still waiting for his coffee. At first I waited w/ Justin for him, then Justin left. Mai came in to throw away some stuff & we waited for JohnJay. Took forever. Everyone was waiting in the van, so we ran to it. Jeremy & Lee were sitting in the back. Justin sat next to the window in the middle row. So Jeremy says someone small needs to sit between them. Mai was already inside, about to sit next to Justin. We look at each other, and then she says "ugh, fine." I think she thought that it would be awkward if I took the seat. So I sat between Justin & JohnJay.
On the ride, they were talking about coffee & tipping cows xD I swore someone said don't put on seat belts so I felt weird that I did. Bc from what I could see, nobody else had seat belts. And when I mentioned that, Jim turned around & looked & said I wasn't the only one, Lee also had his seat belt on. I only saw the belt, since it reaches past the step, but didn't necessarily mean the person had a seat belt on. So I look back to double check & said "oh." We were the only two. (on the ride back, someone said safety first & I think it was him :p) Axl told us that he'd give a dollar to whoever can spot a turkey (as we passed the grassy areas) JohnJay was actually looking LOL. And Jeremy imitated the sound of a turkey SO well we all cracked up.
We barely got to Independence on time. Mixed doubles was first. So me & Lee went to warm up next to Axl & Jim. Afterwards our games got called. Man, me & Lee could've won that game! TT I did a few good shots; esp. happy w/ my backhand crosscourt hairpins. Even he said "good shot" on them ^^ I felt like I played better w/ him. My shots were pretty good today at least. (Coach was right; we do play better when we are outside of Stockton haha)
I wished it lasted longer... I really liked playing w/ him :3
Jim & Axl split but lost. For consolation... we ended up playing each other. & I messed up big time. I don't even know why TT They went on to play their next game, but lost.
Then we were just waiting for guys' doubles to play. When guys' doubles started, Coach took me, Justin, Jim, & Mai out to Milpitas. We came back after buying some food & drinks from Sweetheart Cafe I think & Quickly. We got back to the gym for girls' doubles, but found out that the guys haven't even played yet.
Lee & JohnJay were playing cards. I was just tired so I slept on the floor. Jim was over there asking Lee to play cards w/ her. (she told me she tried to set it up for me but meh :p) & then they went to eat food. I just kinda watched over the stuff. Jim told me that he eats a LOT. Before we left for Milpitas, he ate a burger. Apparently that wasn't enough bc after they ate the popcorn chicken & whatever else was there, he asked Coach if she had more food bc he was still hungry x'D Poor kid. We were all waiting so we ended up playing DixIt. Me and Jim sat across from Lee, and we were taking selfies & pics of them, & then she ended up taking a pic of him to send to Jen LOL.
I don't remember in what order, but I think we afterward we played "cover the blanket" (chinese game) that's like SlapJack. They were sitting in a circle on the floor, & me and Shelly were sitting on the chairs; I sat behind Lee. Just watching them play was funny. Lee was slow! Kekeke. Afterward they asked if we wanted to play. I really didn't want to play. Shelly would only play if I did, so I did. And then Lee said he was done so we switched spots.
After a long while, Axl & Lee finally played their game. Seeing the opponent, Lee said they were done. They came back after winning the game. And Axl was joking w/ Lee about how he said they were gonna lose; Lee was being defensive saying he didn't say that xD They played their 2nd game I think. We watched. And dayum, their opponent didn't even care about them; they played so nonchalantly, which annoyed me bc it meant they didn't take them very seriously -.- They ended up losing. After the game, at first I thought Axl was mad(?) bc he went out to take a breather. He came back and sat next to me & I thought I'd ask, even though I watched the game: "How was the game?" He said it was pretty good bc it was better than he thought they'd do, but felt bad bc they were targeting Lee. I saw that too... T3T
Then me & Jim played our girls' doubles. We played so bad our first game & ended up playing consolation. I thought Jim was mad after that game. We did better in our consolation games LOL & ended up making it to finals consolation, so we stayed later than expected. There were some good rotations that we did ^^ It just came naturally after a while. Jim numbed her hand a bit -3- I wished we'd taken home something for causing everybody to stay so late. (They were hoping to get home before the Pacquiao vs Mayweather match; apparently Lee betted $500 on Pacquiao. Who knows if that is true LOL)
I took Justin's seat by the window bc I planned to sleep the way back. Jeremy wanted JohnJay to sit in the back w/ them but he didn't want to, til Jeremy threatened to not teach him how to solve the Rubik's cube xD JohnJay complained that it'll be squishy in the back but Jeremy's solution was for him, JohnJay, & Justin to sit in the back, & Lee sit in the middle row. Jim was being such an instigator & she was like "yeah yeah" LOL. Lee just said "F*" hella loud xD And we all laughed. So he sat in the middle row, but mumbled-ish something about Mai sitting in the middle (bt us), I guess so I could sit next to Mai?
I don't remember if this was on both trips back & forth, but Jamie kept singing off-key on purpose LOL. We couldn't stop laughing. On the way to Independence, Rihanna's "Rude Boy" came on & Jeremy was getting everyone to sing I guess? and told Lee to join them. Lee said he didn't even know the song. Jeremy's response was: "you'll know it after this" LOL. On the way back though, they were singing like in harmony (I mean, most of them were in choir LOL.) When Jamie purposely sang off-key though, we'd all laugh again xD
Jim offered us Pocky. I took a small packet (bc they come in small bags). And she was asking the others. Mai got one and also passed back some. Lee took one too (but Jim told me later he didn't say he wanted one 'til she met eye contact w/ him haha) He must've been hungry bc he finished his pack fast. I ended up napping til we got off the highway in Stockton; it's already like 8 something at night.
We were dropping people off and they were wondering who to drop off first, so we dropped off Mai & Justin first, since they live close by. JohnJay kept asking Lee where'd he live so he could be dropped off, but he still didn't want us to know xD but of course he had to give in since Axl was dropping us off. Jeremy was dropped off next. The door was kid-locked, meaning it can only be opened from the outside. Jim had to get out to open the door 3 times. Each time, Lee tried the door. When Axl dropped us off, he was like, "this is where you live?" and I just said yup. I was getting out, but he didn't try to open the door for me >3> & I even said that: "you're not gonna open the door for me?" in a joking/exasperated-ish tone. He said Jim gots it. What he doesn't know was, Jim already unlocked the door when Jeremy got out :p Psh, he tried 3 times to open the door, he couldn't try a 4th time, so I had to reach over him to open the door. Meanie =3=
Finally! Done w/ this long day. xD Jim kept complaining that I didn't interact w/ him :p
|
Independence HS Tournament
written on Saturday, May 2, 2015 @ 11:55 PM ✈
Had a really fun day today ^^ Got up early in the morning to get to McD to meet up with everybody else. When we got there, coincidentally, Lee also just got there. I saw his truck, me & Jim were just getting our stuff out of the car and he called our names and Jim said good morning to him. We followed behind him in. Jim bought food for Jen to bring back to mom. Jeremy was surprised that I wore short shorts for the first time lol. So we got our food. After giving food to Jen to take, Jim had 2 extra McMuffins and she gave one to Axl. She made me ask Lee, but he was like "really? Oh give it to JohnJay or the other guys." and he follows up by asking JohnJay if he still wanted him to buy him food. After I gave the McMuffin to JohnJay, he told Lee no.(Did he reject me bc I "gave" him to Adrian yesterday? xD) Then JohnJay asked him for change. He bought himself iced coffee. We about to leave, but he was still waiting for his coffee. At first I waited w/ Justin for him, then Justin left. Mai came in to throw away some stuff & we waited for JohnJay. Took forever. Everyone was waiting in the van, so we ran to it. Jeremy & Lee were sitting in the back. Justin sat next to the window in the middle row. So Jeremy says someone small needs to sit between them. Mai was already inside, about to sit next to Justin. We look at each other, and then she says "ugh, fine." I think she thought that it would be awkward if I took the seat. So I sat between Justin & JohnJay.
On the ride, they were talking about coffee & tipping cows xD I swore someone said don't put on seat belts so I felt weird that I did. Bc from what I could see, nobody else had seat belts. And when I mentioned that, Jim turned around & looked & said I wasn't the only one, Lee also had his seat belt on. I only saw the belt, since it reaches past the step, but didn't necessarily mean the person had a seat belt on. So I look back to double check & said "oh." We were the only two. (on the ride back, someone said safety first & I think it was him :p) Axl told us that he'd give a dollar to whoever can spot a turkey (as we passed the grassy areas) JohnJay was actually looking LOL. And Jeremy imitated the sound of a turkey SO well we all cracked up.
We barely got to Independence on time. Mixed doubles was first. So me & Lee went to warm up next to Axl & Jim. Afterwards our games got called. Man, me & Lee could've won that game! TT I did a few good shots; esp. happy w/ my backhand crosscourt hairpins. Even he said "good shot" on them ^^ I felt like I played better w/ him. My shots were pretty good today at least. (Coach was right; we do play better when we are outside of Stockton haha)
I wished it lasted longer... I really liked playing w/ him :3
Jim & Axl split but lost. For consolation... we ended up playing each other. & I messed up big time. I don't even know why TT They went on to play their next game, but lost.
Then we were just waiting for guys' doubles to play. When guys' doubles started, Coach took me, Justin, Jim, & Mai out to Milpitas. We came back after buying some food & drinks from Sweetheart Cafe I think & Quickly. We got back to the gym for girls' doubles, but found out that the guys haven't even played yet.
Lee & JohnJay were playing cards. I was just tired so I slept on the floor. Jim was over there asking Lee to play cards w/ her. (she told me she tried to set it up for me but meh :p) & then they went to eat food. I just kinda watched over the stuff. Jim told me that he eats a LOT. Before we left for Milpitas, he ate a burger. Apparently that wasn't enough bc after they ate the popcorn chicken & whatever else was there, he asked Coach if she had more food bc he was still hungry x'D Poor kid. We were all waiting so we ended up playing DixIt. Me and Jim sat across from Lee, and we were taking selfies & pics of them, & then she ended up taking a pic of him to send to Jen LOL.
I don't remember in what order, but I think we afterward we played "cover the blanket" (chinese game) that's like SlapJack. They were sitting in a circle on the floor, & me and Shelly were sitting on the chairs; I sat behind Lee. Just watching them play was funny. Lee was slow! Kekeke. Afterward they asked if we wanted to play. I really didn't want to play. Shelly would only play if I did, so I did. And then Lee said he was done so we switched spots.
After a long while, Axl & Lee finally played their game. Seeing the opponent, Lee said they were done. They came back after winning the game. And Axl was joking w/ Lee about how he said they were gonna lose; Lee was being defensive saying he didn't say that xD They played their 2nd game I think. We watched. And dayum, their opponent didn't even care about them; they played so nonchalantly, which annoyed me bc it meant they didn't take them very seriously -.- They ended up losing. After the game, at first I thought Axl was mad(?) bc he went out to take a breather. He came back and sat next to me & I thought I'd ask, even though I watched the game: "How was the game?" He said it was pretty good bc it was better than he thought they'd do, but felt bad bc they were targeting Lee. I saw that too... T3T
Then me & Jim played our girls' doubles. We played so bad our first game & ended up playing consolation. I thought Jim was mad after that game. We did better in our consolation games LOL & ended up making it to finals consolation, so we stayed later than expected. There were some good rotations that we did ^^ It just came naturally after a while. Jim numbed her hand a bit -3- I wished we'd taken home something for causing everybody to stay so late. (They were hoping to get home before the Pacquiao vs Mayweather match; apparently Lee betted $500 on Pacquiao. Who knows if that is true LOL)
I took Justin's seat by the window bc I planned to sleep the way back. Jeremy wanted JohnJay to sit in the back w/ them but he didn't want to, til Jeremy threatened to not teach him how to solve the Rubik's cube xD JohnJay complained that it'll be squishy in the back but Jeremy's solution was for him, JohnJay, & Justin to sit in the back, & Lee sit in the middle row. Jim was being such an instigator & she was like "yeah yeah" LOL. Lee just said "F*" hella loud xD And we all laughed. So he sat in the middle row, but mumbled-ish something about Mai sitting in the middle (bt us), I guess so I could sit next to Mai?
I don't remember if this was on both trips back & forth, but Jamie kept singing off-key on purpose LOL. We couldn't stop laughing. On the way to Independence, Rihanna's "Rude Boy" came on & Jeremy was getting everyone to sing I guess? and told Lee to join them. Lee said he didn't even know the song. Jeremy's response was: "you'll know it after this" LOL. On the way back though, they were singing like in harmony (I mean, most of them were in choir LOL.) When Jamie purposely sang off-key though, we'd all laugh again xD
Jim offered us Pocky. I took a small packet (bc they come in small bags). And she was asking the others. Mai got one and also passed back some. Lee took one too (but Jim told me later he didn't say he wanted one 'til she met eye contact w/ him haha) He must've been hungry bc he finished his pack fast. I ended up napping til we got off the highway in Stockton; it's already like 8 something at night.
We were dropping people off and they were wondering who to drop off first, so we dropped off Mai & Justin first, since they live close by. JohnJay kept asking Lee where'd he live so he could be dropped off, but he still didn't want us to know xD but of course he had to give in since Axl was dropping us off. Jeremy was dropped off next. The door was kid-locked, meaning it can only be opened from the outside. Jim had to get out to open the door 3 times. Each time, Lee tried the door. When Axl dropped us off, he was like, "this is where you live?" and I just said yup. I was getting out, but he didn't try to open the door for me >3> & I even said that: "you're not gonna open the door for me?" in a joking/exasperated-ish tone. He said Jim gots it. What he doesn't know was, Jim already unlocked the door when Jeremy got out :p Psh, he tried 3 times to open the door, he couldn't try a 4th time, so I had to reach over him to open the door. Meanie =3=
Finally! Done w/ this long day. xD Jim kept complaining that I didn't interact w/ him :p
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|