konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Last home game~
written on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 @ 11:30 PM ✈
Today was our last home game against McNair. I got in the gym and there were posters w/ the names of the seniors but they didn't know about me :p so mine wasn't up there, kinda awkward... lol. Joyce Shelly & Jessamae made a kinda big deal about it hehe and then Adrian said "when they call your name we'll/I'll carry you" and I was like "nuuu don't make a big deal out of it, it's okay" bc that would've been pretty embarrassing. I feel the love guys~ Even though I would've liked one... hehe.
Then Mai & Shelly presented the seniors w/ posters made by Jessa. Mine was pretty plain :p so it felt awkward up there, next to the others which were more decorated. Then Coach gave us cute matching, but different colored, baseball tees~ Mine is like neon green o.o Vito & Lee had matching blue (navy & bright), so cuteeee~ keke I ship.
Played Joyce's opponent and she played mine. She lost though... Vito & Lee split. They played in their tees so they sweated in it xD And when they had their break, they both took off their tees. Lee's tank top was soaked (LOL eww but it's funny xD) Overall, boys and girls both won, 3-2.
People were signing the posters, mine looked pretty empty bc most people didn't sign, mine at least (& understood, bc they don't know me) and plus it had a lot of white space already. It saddens me a little. And all this, plus how my poster seemed put away from the rest of the posters made me feel like I'm just an outsider... I tried not to think too much about that. I still love them~ I wrote them all something :3 Lee's just happens to be different for some reason... LOL. Well Mary's too xP
We also took pictures~ d'awww I'm gonna miss them :') We took one with only 4-years, and we're cute~ keke. I like our tees~ hehe We didn't take one w/ the seniors though... ❤️
Lee's still limping, and I guess it got worse. Oh yeah, after practice, I was waiting with Coach and we took a pic w/ whoever was left. Lee stood next to me holding his name poster (I didn't hold up my poster bc I felt lame when they all held their name posters up) and kept saying not to block his name. Coach was like who do you think you are LOL. After that, me and Coach were just talking and she was saying how he flirts now (bc Jessamae was talking w/ him) and how he used be so quiet. He heard us and he just laughed like really loud xD Then he kept saying how he's a mysterious guy and no one on the team knows where he lives. I just feel like I'm hearing that a lot LOL. and still in my head I'm like, I think I know where you live haha.
Anyway, season's gonna be over in like 2 days... then tournament and then league. Pretty sad. Oh! And Coach told me banquet's on the 26th but I have my graduationnnnn /cries.
|
Last home game~
written on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 @ 11:30 PM ✈
Today was our last home game against McNair. I got in the gym and there were posters w/ the names of the seniors but they didn't know about me :p so mine wasn't up there, kinda awkward... lol. Joyce Shelly & Jessamae made a kinda big deal about it hehe and then Adrian said "when they call your name we'll/I'll carry you" and I was like "nuuu don't make a big deal out of it, it's okay" bc that would've been pretty embarrassing. I feel the love guys~ Even though I would've liked one... hehe.
Then Mai & Shelly presented the seniors w/ posters made by Jessa. Mine was pretty plain :p so it felt awkward up there, next to the others which were more decorated. Then Coach gave us cute matching, but different colored, baseball tees~ Mine is like neon green o.o Vito & Lee had matching blue (navy & bright), so cuteeee~ keke I ship.
Played Joyce's opponent and she played mine. She lost though... Vito & Lee split. They played in their tees so they sweated in it xD And when they had their break, they both took off their tees. Lee's tank top was soaked (LOL eww but it's funny xD) Overall, boys and girls both won, 3-2.
People were signing the posters, mine looked pretty empty bc most people didn't sign, mine at least (& understood, bc they don't know me) and plus it had a lot of white space already. It saddens me a little. And all this, plus how my poster seemed put away from the rest of the posters made me feel like I'm just an outsider... I tried not to think too much about that. I still love them~ I wrote them all something :3 Lee's just happens to be different for some reason... LOL. Well Mary's too xP
We also took pictures~ d'awww I'm gonna miss them :') We took one with only 4-years, and we're cute~ keke. I like our tees~ hehe We didn't take one w/ the seniors though... ❤️
Lee's still limping, and I guess it got worse. Oh yeah, after practice, I was waiting with Coach and we took a pic w/ whoever was left. Lee stood next to me holding his name poster (I didn't hold up my poster bc I felt lame when they all held their name posters up) and kept saying not to block his name. Coach was like who do you think you are LOL. After that, me and Coach were just talking and she was saying how he flirts now (bc Jessamae was talking w/ him) and how he used be so quiet. He heard us and he just laughed like really loud xD Then he kept saying how he's a mysterious guy and no one on the team knows where he lives. I just feel like I'm hearing that a lot LOL. and still in my head I'm like, I think I know where you live haha.
Anyway, season's gonna be over in like 2 days... then tournament and then league. Pretty sad. Oh! And Coach told me banquet's on the 26th but I have my graduationnnnn /cries.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|