<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
VS Stagg
written on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 @ 11:13 PM ✈

I'm really sleepy for some reason. Anyway today we played Stagg. Victoria switched w/ Vanessa, so I ended up playing Vanessa. She's so nice, she apologized to me bc I was sick and stuff (after I lost the 1st set & we switched sides). We split but I won. It was actually a really good game. I just made some mistakes and missed some shots but overall I thought it was good :D Once again, I was the only girl who won. (I remember this one time I served, I looked at Lee and served LOL idk)
Axl said if I beat his "ex-bae" he'll get me something. So after my game I went to talk to him, if he was serious, and he was like yeah, and asked if I tried Papa Burger or something. Then he asked for my lunch time and where my school is at. xD Yays~ He's bringing me lunch at school next week~ (if he doesn't forget LOL)
Then I watch Lee/Vito's & Alaiza/Mary's games. Coach said she doesn't know how they're playing. For Lee/Vito, she said they're hitting like they're singles players and I told Coach: Because you DID put 2 singles players together! XD and then she said neither of them could even play singles LOL but Lee can right? o.o They flick so much! Then Alaiza dodges shots she can possibly get and makes Mary lunge for it. xD

-JVs playing-
Shelly and I were just talking & we were talking about how we miss Ron and his strict conditioning and how he insults Shelly back then LOL. We were also talking about the May 2nd tournament, about when's the earliest and when we getting back. But we're probably getting back late since me & Jim are the only girls' doubles playing (at 2pm) LOL. Shelly asked if I was only playing girls' doubles and I told her I was playing mixed w/ Lee. I tried to keep it low bc I didn't want to draw his attention. He was talking to Jamie about the scores I guess and I heard my name. So yup, Jamie was saying I was the only one who won.Then Jose asked who's going to play what and Shelly answered, mentioning I was playing w Lee. Lee was in the corner and he heard his name. He was like "what" lol I didn't even look at him.
Eh... after the games were done Victoria wanted to play a just-for-fun singles game. Axl was gonna play mixed w/ the assistant Coach & was looking for a partner. I stood up, and he was like okay let's go and I was like "but... I'm playing singles~" but daaaang I would've chosen mixed over singles. *pouts* too bad I already promised her :p So he ended up playing w/ Shelly. Split w/ Victoria and she won. She was asking if I was playing for reals. I kinda was, kinda wasn't xD
Jamie and Jose were playing w/ my shoes. They wanted Shelly to try my shoes on, and I'm over here thinking uhh guys... my shoes stink. Why y'all touching it. xD
During the split I went to get some ice cold water. Seeing me Vanessa said "Don't drink ice cold water! You have a sore throat!" Aww thanks Vanessa~ but just a leetle bit xD
Axl and Lee played boys' doubles. Luckily I finished in time to watch. He looked pressured... or maybe he just looked like a kid compared to the other who's on the court. They targeted him a lot. Knowing guys being aggressive, they smashed when they got the chance, & knowing Lee who flicks a lot, they smashed on him. They don't even need to test, knowing "Coach" Axl, of course they'd pick on the little one. He also made a lot more mistakes than usual. Still good though I guess. Axl said 1st set was messy but 2nd set was way better for them.

Oh yeah, Axl was alllmost about to panic when Lee didn't show up xD bc Vito had said that Lee hadn't known we had a game today, but Mary told him eventually. Even after I finished warming up, Lee wasn't here so Axl says to me: does he really not know we have a game today?
I didn't answer him yet, and right at that moment, Lee comes in the door. lolol.
~
Hmm... I didn't blog yesterday... but nothing really happened. Oh wait! Franklin game. xD Won my game. Eh... Jen came back for a while & kept telling me to go talk to him but nuuuuu. After our games, Lee went to sit w/ his Hmong buddies on the other side. I was across the gym from him, kinda, watching the games and glancing at him time to time. At one moment I think there was eye contact, but I mean we're so far away from each other we could be looking at something else LOL. He looked like he was talking about us, and he looked like he was ready to point toward us but I happened to look "at him" and he ended up not completing his pointing. And in my head I'm thinking whoops. was he talking about me? I mean, I'm probably thinking too much. Random stuff just ran through my head. >///<

Then we got Taco Bell~ bc I was craving lol. Yum yum~ Mom had work so we had Taco Bell for lunch & dinner~ :3

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life