<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Eh heh heh.
written on Wednesday, April 8, 2015 @ 9:21 PM ✈

Didn't expect to see Lee. (I kinda did 'cause I felt like he was lying to me about not going to school; he's too much of a "good boy" LOL) well anyway some returners were hitting with the newcomers. I'm guessing king of the court? I saw him walking, he wasn't limping as obviously (but he wasn't before anyway) Me/Joyce & Alaiza/Lee warmed up on the same court. Joyce asked if I wanted to hit with Lee instead, which surprised me. I was thinking maybe she wanted to hit with Alaiza? but I was like it doesn't matter. We were on the court, watching Lee limp over. He limped more obvious this time compared to earlier and last time, complaining "oww my leg" xD and I'm just watching him, smiling and shaking my head at him. He knows why ;)
After warming up, Coach made us hairpin and clear. Me and Joyce cleared while Lee and Alaiza hairpinned. We were on the same court. Me and Joyce weren't clearing correctly. All I see is Lee ducking down xD I think he almost got hit? haha. He was complaining about our clears xDD Then at one point, Alaiza hairpinned too high and he smashed the birdie... at me. XP He said sorry and laughed. Then we switched and me and Joyce were ducking xD
Also, all 3 of them fell at some point. LOL. Alaiza was like "we all fell except you" and I was like "seriously?" LOL. When Lee fell (I didn't really see him fall; he was just on the floor lolol) I told him not to hurt himself again. We were just laughing xD
Well that was fun. Then we got into drills. First she put the singles together: me Joyce and Jamie worked together. Axl was working with Mai Adrian and Jose. The next drill, she separated the singles with the doubles. I worked with Jeremy and John Jay. Near the end, Coach switched me to Vito and Lee's team, and said that they were hecka mean to Jamie xD
We did front net smash. Man, those 2 keep playing around. Lee kept mentioning his leg when he threw the birdie for me. On the first round when he was front net smashing and I was doing jumping jacks on the court, I was like don't smash on me. The next second, he smashed on me.. twice! lol. Once it almost hit me and I dodged but his second smash almost hit my foot. xD Okay, these guys kept playing around; I can hardly practice. I guess they were being nice to me? Lee threw the birdie for me, squatting kinda, and every time he threw the birdie he'd fall back a little xD and then complain about his leg. lol

After practice we were outside. (Coach was leaving, and he said bye to me but I wasn't leaving w/ Coach lol) Alex (newcomer) was talking about riding with Coach, and how Lee should ask Coach for a ride. Then he goes on about how he doesn't want people to know where he lives and then I say "what if I told you I know where you live?" He looked unbelievable and was like what xD I live in this trash can. But I didn't say anything afterward. Alex was like then why aren't you in there yet? lol. He said something I couldn't hear. I was on my phone kakao-ing Jen & Jim about all this. xD And then he calls me and asked if I was going to prom. I said no. Then he asks whether we even have prom and I was like yeahhhh it's this Saturday. He was like oh sh* nevermind then. Nevermind? Well I didn't pursue that. He was talking to the others, and they asked him if he was going to prom. He said he was thinking about it mumble mumble. :p I think soon after he had to leave. He waved bye but I don't think anybody else waved back to him xD (Well, he walked to his truck w/o saying bye. And only waved bye after getting inside. He probably wouldn't have waved if he didn't see me looking up)

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life