<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Dentist Appt.
written on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 @ 10:51 PM ✈

So tired... slept at maybe 4AM yesterday building the darn balsa wood airplane. Came home after practice and showered & ate too much. Took a shut-eye for maybe an hr or 2. It got too hot afterward...

So me and Jo had a dentist appointment today. Last time we went was 2 years ago! Woops :p Got 4 cavities (actually 3. one is just the missing filling)
Late to practice by like 11 min. Issok. I didn't do the conditioning workout. It felt awkward joining them at that moment. Started on footwork, then warm-up. Then singles & doubles split. Coach wasn't here today. After drills, Axl said we'll play the fun drill, 4v2, since we have game against Lincoln tomoro.
I was on a team with Lee, Mai, Yeng, Jamie, and Nanette. So we went against Jamie & Lee first. I find that Lee gets to the net so fast xD
After we rotated, it was me & Mai. When Lee/Jamie smash (since they're up front) we get so scared xD I got hit on the neck > > (Head shot = 40 pushups & Body shots  20 pushups?) I think Lee short-served, & I wanted to front net smash but I hesitated bc I got there too late to smash & I didn't swing so I turned my head & the birdie landed on my neck. Grrrr. I needed my revenge pssh. So I tried to smash on him twice, the 1st time I think he returned it or Yeng might have caught it in the back. The 2nd time it was really good smash! Loud too. Too bad it hit the net right in front of Lee. He was so shocked/scared he jumped! LOL that was the funniest reaction. xD He jumped a lil and spun around kekeke still couldn't get my revenge though bc we had to rotate after that :p
The 3rd round Mai got hit on the neck. Nanette hit it (like a medium-speed drop) and Mai swung and missed. She turned her head and it hit her neck. xD Mai got a head shot last time lol and she was getting all jokingly annoyed about getting head shots. Apparently it was Jamie's fault 'cause he set it up for Nanette xD so he was like he'll do 20 of her push-ups. lol
Me and Mai didn't do our push-ups though, wasn't even sure if Axl was serious about doing the punishment :p
Afterward Axl made us play games. I played Joyce, Mai, and Alaiza. We all had to play each other once. After we done, I just sat on the wall watching Axl play Jamie and Lee play JohnJay & Jeremy. There was this one time I think JohnJay smashed on Lee and hit his foot, but just as the birdie landed at his foot, Lee pulled his foot back so fast LOL. I don't know how he can play in sweats... :p

I wonder if I even like him... it's just like, why suddenly? I can't think of exactly what I like about him. I just happened to talk a lot about him I guess? But that doesn't necessarily mean I like him right? I can't tell bc the way I laugh at everything people say or do, and how I look away and stuff like that, I do that to pretty much anyone! It's hard to tell the difference. Oi.

Had a MESA meeting and couldn't find Arianne at lunch. Juan gave me tips on the plane. It unofficially flew for like 3 seconds. It was better than the last plane and the 1st time we tried this plane, so looking forward to getting Juan's help and making this thing fly. Okay, I'm off to do econ hw!

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life