konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
VS Bear Creek
written on Tuesday, April 7, 2015 @ 11:00 PM ✈
Bear Creek game today. The girls were all pretty nervous. Coach kept telling us not to be nervous. All the guys varsities played first. Sat next to Axl watching the guys' games. Adrian's opponent looked really good "strong". I also watched Lee's and Vito's game. So funny 'cause Vito tried to jump smash, missed & dropped his racket, and Axl's like "stop jump-smashing!" to me, or mostly to himself lol. So I was watching their game, and I felt a few times, Lee would glance over when preparing for the serve or receive. (I did that too, at the Stagg tournament tbh, lol. When I faced the bleachers, I'd look up then shake him outta my head xDD)
Some time before we had to play our game, Coach made all the varsity girls go to the back room to do footwork (but the room was locked so we stayed in the hallway, doing random stuff like quick feet or side-hops or just jumping). I'm pretty sure it's so we stop watching the games and being nervous. Our games were next. Lost to the same girl I played in sections last year, but the score is a lot better: 10-21, 16-21. Coach said, as long as I beat her the next time around. Axl also said I did good when he watched, but I told him he just didn't see the mistakes lol. There was this one smash I was just lucky that I blocked. I just stuck out my racket w/o knowing where the birdie was gonna hit (bc I didn't think I'd get it) and it bounced off, barely dropping over the net :D
Anyway, Vito & Lee were the only ones who won for guys; and I was the only one who lost for girls.
After the games, varsities had to run around the school.
Some time before the games, I happened to see Lee limping and my first thought was, "his leg still hurts?" (from tournament) There was a tournament at Independence for doubles on May 2nd. Me and Jim are playing doubles. Jim is playing mixed with Axl (and she didn't even know til I told her I signed her up LOL) and Coach also asked if I wanted to play mixed, thinking I wouldn't want to, and that I should ask Lee or someone. I don't know why she would say Lee first LOL. I didn't know how to ask him. It felt like he wouldn't want to play mixed, but it's not like we never played doubles together before. After some debating with Jen & Jim, Jen texted Coach about me playing mixed with Lee and so I was forced to ask. So I had to FB him and he said yeah. When he registered he said he put Jim as his partner. I sent him a .o. sticker and he said jk. Then proceeded to send me a "bird on crutches" sticker and talked about his leg. So then I'm over here, messaging him, worrying about his leg LOL.
Ya know, he's pretty funny. xD So when I was registering I asked him if his "real name was Lee Xiong" 'cause I wasn't sure if he used Xiongbie or not. Then I said nevermind bc he was off FB and I was just gonna submit. Then he came on a little later, registering, and asked "what's my partner's name" and then said "nvm. got it" LOL man, he playing. Anyway, he said he gotta rest up so he went to sleep earlier. He also said he wasn't going to school tomoro, so I'm guessing I won't see him at practice tomoro.
I was unsure if he didn't want to be rude to say no to playing with me 'cause he was like "yeah sure" so I had to like "double check". Then he asked if I wanted to just play for fun or try hard and win. I said "both?" and then he said, "Okay then we'll go and turn on the 'Try Hard Mode'/see how far we'll get". Literally his words, haha.
~
Before the game, I tweeted about BC and Andrew replied me. Came home after the game, looked through his twitter. Favorited some stuff, replied to some stuff. We ended up having a hella long Twit convo xD It's so funny. We're only best-badminton-friends on Twitter LOL. He talks to me like I'm his bro: dude, man LOL Sometimes, I can't imagine him talking like he does typing lolol
|
VS Bear Creek
written on Tuesday, April 7, 2015 @ 11:00 PM ✈
Bear Creek game today. The girls were all pretty nervous. Coach kept telling us not to be nervous. All the guys varsities played first. Sat next to Axl watching the guys' games. Adrian's opponent looked really good "strong". I also watched Lee's and Vito's game. So funny 'cause Vito tried to jump smash, missed & dropped his racket, and Axl's like "stop jump-smashing!" to me, or mostly to himself lol. So I was watching their game, and I felt a few times, Lee would glance over when preparing for the serve or receive. (I did that too, at the Stagg tournament tbh, lol. When I faced the bleachers, I'd look up then shake him outta my head xDD)
Some time before we had to play our game, Coach made all the varsity girls go to the back room to do footwork (but the room was locked so we stayed in the hallway, doing random stuff like quick feet or side-hops or just jumping). I'm pretty sure it's so we stop watching the games and being nervous. Our games were next. Lost to the same girl I played in sections last year, but the score is a lot better: 10-21, 16-21. Coach said, as long as I beat her the next time around. Axl also said I did good when he watched, but I told him he just didn't see the mistakes lol. There was this one smash I was just lucky that I blocked. I just stuck out my racket w/o knowing where the birdie was gonna hit (bc I didn't think I'd get it) and it bounced off, barely dropping over the net :D
Anyway, Vito & Lee were the only ones who won for guys; and I was the only one who lost for girls.
After the games, varsities had to run around the school.
Some time before the games, I happened to see Lee limping and my first thought was, "his leg still hurts?" (from tournament) There was a tournament at Independence for doubles on May 2nd. Me and Jim are playing doubles. Jim is playing mixed with Axl (and she didn't even know til I told her I signed her up LOL) and Coach also asked if I wanted to play mixed, thinking I wouldn't want to, and that I should ask Lee or someone. I don't know why she would say Lee first LOL. I didn't know how to ask him. It felt like he wouldn't want to play mixed, but it's not like we never played doubles together before. After some debating with Jen & Jim, Jen texted Coach about me playing mixed with Lee and so I was forced to ask. So I had to FB him and he said yeah. When he registered he said he put Jim as his partner. I sent him a .o. sticker and he said jk. Then proceeded to send me a "bird on crutches" sticker and talked about his leg. So then I'm over here, messaging him, worrying about his leg LOL.
Ya know, he's pretty funny. xD So when I was registering I asked him if his "real name was Lee Xiong" 'cause I wasn't sure if he used Xiongbie or not. Then I said nevermind bc he was off FB and I was just gonna submit. Then he came on a little later, registering, and asked "what's my partner's name" and then said "nvm. got it" LOL man, he playing. Anyway, he said he gotta rest up so he went to sleep earlier. He also said he wasn't going to school tomoro, so I'm guessing I won't see him at practice tomoro.
I was unsure if he didn't want to be rude to say no to playing with me 'cause he was like "yeah sure" so I had to like "double check". Then he asked if I wanted to just play for fun or try hard and win. I said "both?" and then he said, "Okay then we'll go and turn on the 'Try Hard Mode'/see how far we'll get". Literally his words, haha.
~
Before the game, I tweeted about BC and Andrew replied me. Came home after the game, looked through his twitter. Favorited some stuff, replied to some stuff. We ended up having a hella long Twit convo xD It's so funny. We're only best-badminton-friends on Twitter LOL. He talks to me like I'm his bro: dude, man LOL Sometimes, I can't imagine him talking like he does typing lolol
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|