<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
VS McNair
written on Thursday, April 9, 2015 @ 9:25 PM ✈

Fancy bus. Sat inside, window seat. Empty seat next to me. Lee gets on. Sits behind me but I didn't even know til he called me (and asked, again, when did you get here LOL) Sat w/ Mary instead.

Short ride? Felt shorter. Bus driver is, uh, newbie? xD We went in the parking lot of McNair the wrong way & blocked the cars from leaving. Bus had to back out. Getting off the bus, Lee complaining he's so tired/sleepy. Walked to the gym. Coach tells me Cindy's not here. Still barely beat the girl... hm... played so bad today Dx<
somewhat disappointed that I couldn't play Cindy... bittersweet, dude.
Girls lost bc only me and Joyce won. Mai could've won but she split.

While waiting for the matches to be done, talked w/ Joyce and ate Jose's gummiworms xD Somehow I ended up sitting almost next to Lee. He asked me if I had food bc he was "so hungry [he] was going to faint" LOL poor thing. When we left, the bus was parked all the way at the turn, so we had to walk to the bus. Adrian started complaining LOL he was tired and stuff. And I was like "want a piggyback ride?" He was like "really? with all my stuff?" xD I actually would have (for some odd reason LOL) if me and him weren't carrying so much. He also talked to me about Cindy. He was like Don't worry about her. and how I could probably beat her 'cause she plays like Victoria, is slow etc. Joyce was saying I could beat her too... so much faith~ (´•ω•̥`)
So we got back on the bus. Me and Lee both sat in the same seat, and he was like "yesss no one took my seat or else something something mf*" like did you have to cuss? xD Destiny sat next to me and Mary came after her. Mary ended up sitting behind the bus driver (sorry Mary! Dx) The bus wasn't going yet. Lee was hugging my seat so I could see his arm on the head rest so I turned around and he was really close so I ended turning back around, I think. He was looking at my white hair again. And I think he petted (or stroked) the side-back of my head. Still saying how I'm a try-hard, straight A student. I was gonna say no I'm not, but then I didn't know how to explain my white hair LOL.
Some time on the bus ride, I heard singing behind me(?) Jeremy was behind Lee (who was behind me) so I didn't think it was possible for me to hear Jeremy sing bc it was pretty quiet. So I'm guessing he was singing to himself xD

Anyway we got off the bus and were waiting in front of Taggart. He asked how was my game. Then Vito came over and started talking about beating Cindy and stuff xD Talking about how good she was. Then Vito was asking about my college and whether I'm really going to San Jose (and why not UCs and I was like meh). He's going to UCSD. Lee over here is saying he ain't going to college but wants to travel LOL. Then Vito says when you're 30 you'll be like "I wish I'd gone to college" LOL. So then mommy came and I said bye to them. Vito said bye to me :p I was walking to the car, waved to Shelly and them, and when I reached the car, Lee called me and said bye. and I waved. Why didn't you say bye to me when I said bye? LOL

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life