<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
What!?
written on Monday, April 13, 2015 @ 2:39 AM ✈

I woke up pretty early today for no reason, making me so confused. I thought I was late for school!

So my dream was super weird O.O
We were in our single-building campus in one of the college classrooms. Prof. McCandless was the teacher I guess. She picked on me to write stuff on the board. I don't even know what I wrote, but remember that Victor, I think, was telling me something in Spanish and I was writing it on the board (I was attempting to translate it in my dream too) Then music starts playing. Eli comes up to me with a rose, and I'm getting embarrassed (?) Jessica comes up to me. Then Eli starts rapping. Apparently, here I discuss something w/ Jessica real fast, then she went back to her seat. I face Eli and he gives me the rose. After he was done, I gave him a hug, embarrassed (!?) and he's all like yesss and I go back to my friends. Here's where it gets confusing: what was that all about? Was that a promposal? But prom already passed (4/11, and I knew that LOL). Plus his date was Elizabeth. In my dream, Prof. McCandless also purposely said you're right. Today is 4/24. So I'm like, did he just ask me out?
Whatever it was, in my dream, I was deciding how to reject him, for whatever that was.

I wake up (was I shocked awake? o.o) and I'm all confused.
1) Am I late for school? (the time is 7:51am)
2) Why was Eli in my dream?
3) Was I promposed? Did I forget to go!? [but no LOL]
4) Prom is over right?
5) WHY WAS THAT WITH ELI!?

So my reality and dreams were mixed up when I woke up. Plus my tummy was feeling.... hurt/bloated. So I went to the restroom (but apparently I didn't really need to go).
And I kept thinking about how WEIRD this dream was. Then I was like I kinda miss Lee...? lolol

Anyway it's really late now but I had to finish the other posts or else they'll start piling up, and I'll start forgetting.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life