konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
The ship is strong
written on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 @ 2:41 AM ✈
Wow. I don't know why the topic about Andrew was up all day today xD Just bc I didn't go to prom. During Art, Angela was talking about how I should've went w/ Andrew, how we were a match made in heaven (bc we both play badminton etc).
Then 3rd period, Orion Alena & John were killing me. It all started w/ me telling Orion I wasn't going to go Santa Cruz on Wed (bc he asked if I filled out the form yet). Then he goes on about how I hate the senior class, & I'm defending, saying I don't hate them LOL. My excuses were not to miss practice etc & then he says "I'm missing practice too" and I say I have a game the next day, I cannot miss practice. He says "It's okay. It's just one practice" and I said "You don't get itttt" LOL (bc w/o practice, I'ma suck xDD) Plus, Coach was missing his practice too :p
Then Alena comes over and that's when he tells her everything, from me not going to SC to me not having gone to prom. She starts saying how I should've went with Andrew. (like seriously guys? Y'all ship this badminton couple that badly? LOL) And then everything goes on to me going out with him, Alena setting things up w/ a group hangout (Orion says we ain't even together & Alena says "they can go as friends. they don't have to go as lovers... yet")
They keep asking me if I liked him or anything. And I'm over here being embarrassed (but I'm pretty sure I wasn't blushing yet) and Orion's like "no need to get red" and "you're red as a tomato" and "is it hot? do you need to take off your sweater?" How am I supposed to answer? It's not that I don't like him... but it's not like I like him either. I mean, what about Lee? LOL. So I ended up telling them I never thought about it. And Orion says "well, now she's thinking about it." Wow I'm bad at answering xD
Then John comes over and Alena asks him if I should go out with Andrew. John says "she's too pretty for him." and something about how Andrew's not at his level & having to find someone w/ higher (standards?) than himself. Orion asks "what's higher?" John says "exactly" (basically he's saying no one is as good "boyfriend" quality, if you will, than him. They burst out laughing and Orion's like "I literally meant the definition of 'higher'" xDD
Somewhere we talked about how awkward I am. Well, Orion describing how awkward I am :p how I don't talk, can't carry on a conversation.
Alena goes on about having a group hangout, that coincidentally I'm there and Andrew's there. And how we'll sit together talking about badminton. She says that we both play badminton, we're both smart. Orion throws in that I play "a little bit of League." She was also talking about how he likes smart and athletic girls, which I am she says. She wanted to arrange a "hangout" on the weekends to grab boba, if I wanted her to. And I'm over here telling her nooooo bc it'll be so awkward. She says you'll get used to it (as in, it won't be awkward once we get to know each other). Still denying! Man, she loves being matchmaker lol apparently she got Jenny/Aaron together and Katelyn/John together and herself/Orion too (although John says it's all him lol)
After we got out of 3rd per, Alena's still asking me if I wanted to go, and Orion butts in: "or should I talk to Jamie about that Edison guy" and I'm like "don't talk to Jamie about it" really defiantly xD and he was like "oh does he know?" and I said "No he doesn't but don't talk to him about it" lol Orion said something like if I liked "him" then I should tell him. And I'm in my head like hecks noooo (or did I tell him no?) either way, Orion basically said I need to take the chance, tell him how I feel. Then he and John were just saying/singing stuff really loud behind me. Eventually they directed that toward Rachel as I got out of the hallway.
Man, now I'm thinking about it. I told Stephanie too and I was telling her how I fall easily. I don't even know. Would I mind if I did go out w/ Andrew? or should I say, Would I say yes if he even asked me out? Ugh, this conflicts w/ my crush on Lee. I even told Steph this: I have a crush on Lee & if I went out w/ Andrew, I feel like I had done wrong. Dude... I don't know >x< I just wouldn't want to regret anything... or make anyone feel bad... or.... I just don't know. Dang it Alena why you make it so harddddd ToT And then Steph was like Alena wouldn't be doing all that if there wasn't something up with him. Gosh, am I going 두근두근 when I tweet him? Gaaah. Stupid feelings that can't tell itself what it wants -.-
~
Practice today though. I didn't even talk to Lee at all. I felt like I had eye contact w/ him a few times, just bc I happened to be watching his game or whatever he's doing (nooo I wasn't watching him the whole time). Feeling distant bc I didn't get to talk w/ him... then I came home, thinking I should message him about his leg? but ended up not bc he wasn't on. Just thought, "if he's on when I'm on, then I'll message him" but that didn't happen so no messaging. He looks fine anyway... Idunno.
Anyway, goodnight. Half-day all week. Got a Econ quiz tomoro that seems to be super hard according to others. *overthinks things in sleep* Bye.
|
The ship is strong
written on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 @ 2:41 AM ✈
Wow. I don't know why the topic about Andrew was up all day today xD Just bc I didn't go to prom. During Art, Angela was talking about how I should've went w/ Andrew, how we were a match made in heaven (bc we both play badminton etc).
Then 3rd period, Orion Alena & John were killing me. It all started w/ me telling Orion I wasn't going to go Santa Cruz on Wed (bc he asked if I filled out the form yet). Then he goes on about how I hate the senior class, & I'm defending, saying I don't hate them LOL. My excuses were not to miss practice etc & then he says "I'm missing practice too" and I say I have a game the next day, I cannot miss practice. He says "It's okay. It's just one practice" and I said "You don't get itttt" LOL (bc w/o practice, I'ma suck xDD) Plus, Coach was missing his practice too :p
Then Alena comes over and that's when he tells her everything, from me not going to SC to me not having gone to prom. She starts saying how I should've went with Andrew. (like seriously guys? Y'all ship this badminton couple that badly? LOL) And then everything goes on to me going out with him, Alena setting things up w/ a group hangout (Orion says we ain't even together & Alena says "they can go as friends. they don't have to go as lovers... yet")
They keep asking me if I liked him or anything. And I'm over here being embarrassed (but I'm pretty sure I wasn't blushing yet) and Orion's like "no need to get red" and "you're red as a tomato" and "is it hot? do you need to take off your sweater?" How am I supposed to answer? It's not that I don't like him... but it's not like I like him either. I mean, what about Lee? LOL. So I ended up telling them I never thought about it. And Orion says "well, now she's thinking about it." Wow I'm bad at answering xD
Then John comes over and Alena asks him if I should go out with Andrew. John says "she's too pretty for him." and something about how Andrew's not at his level & having to find someone w/ higher (standards?) than himself. Orion asks "what's higher?" John says "exactly" (basically he's saying no one is as good "boyfriend" quality, if you will, than him. They burst out laughing and Orion's like "I literally meant the definition of 'higher'" xDD
Somewhere we talked about how awkward I am. Well, Orion describing how awkward I am :p how I don't talk, can't carry on a conversation.
Alena goes on about having a group hangout, that coincidentally I'm there and Andrew's there. And how we'll sit together talking about badminton. She says that we both play badminton, we're both smart. Orion throws in that I play "a little bit of League." She was also talking about how he likes smart and athletic girls, which I am she says. She wanted to arrange a "hangout" on the weekends to grab boba, if I wanted her to. And I'm over here telling her nooooo bc it'll be so awkward. She says you'll get used to it (as in, it won't be awkward once we get to know each other). Still denying! Man, she loves being matchmaker lol apparently she got Jenny/Aaron together and Katelyn/John together and herself/Orion too (although John says it's all him lol)
After we got out of 3rd per, Alena's still asking me if I wanted to go, and Orion butts in: "or should I talk to Jamie about that Edison guy" and I'm like "don't talk to Jamie about it" really defiantly xD and he was like "oh does he know?" and I said "No he doesn't but don't talk to him about it" lol Orion said something like if I liked "him" then I should tell him. And I'm in my head like hecks noooo (or did I tell him no?) either way, Orion basically said I need to take the chance, tell him how I feel. Then he and John were just saying/singing stuff really loud behind me. Eventually they directed that toward Rachel as I got out of the hallway.
Man, now I'm thinking about it. I told Stephanie too and I was telling her how I fall easily. I don't even know. Would I mind if I did go out w/ Andrew? or should I say, Would I say yes if he even asked me out? Ugh, this conflicts w/ my crush on Lee. I even told Steph this: I have a crush on Lee & if I went out w/ Andrew, I feel like I had done wrong. Dude... I don't know >x< I just wouldn't want to regret anything... or make anyone feel bad... or.... I just don't know. Dang it Alena why you make it so harddddd ToT And then Steph was like Alena wouldn't be doing all that if there wasn't something up with him. Gosh, am I going 두근두근 when I tweet him? Gaaah. Stupid feelings that can't tell itself what it wants -.-
~
Practice today though. I didn't even talk to Lee at all. I felt like I had eye contact w/ him a few times, just bc I happened to be watching his game or whatever he's doing (nooo I wasn't watching him the whole time). Feeling distant bc I didn't get to talk w/ him... then I came home, thinking I should message him about his leg? but ended up not bc he wasn't on. Just thought, "if he's on when I'm on, then I'll message him" but that didn't happen so no messaging. He looks fine anyway... Idunno.
Anyway, goodnight. Half-day all week. Got a Econ quiz tomoro that seems to be super hard according to others. *overthinks things in sleep* Bye.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|